GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just seen the new adidas ad"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/04/05 at 23:54
Regular
It has Cisse on a stretcher holding his leg with all the other adidas players chasing a football. Genius
Wed 20/04/05 at 13:07
Regular
Sorry, i had this vision in a dream

"the future isnt big enough for the both of them"

[URL]http://img255.echo.cx/my.php?image=demolitionman7kv.jpg[/URL]
Wed 20/04/05 at 13:15
Regular
or†ega wrote:
> Sorry, i had this vision in a dream
>
> "the future isnt big enough for the both of them"
>
> [URL]http://img255.echo.cx/my.php?image=demolitionman7kv.jpg[/URL]

--

Heh. "Milan Baros - the 21st centurys most ruthless cop"

So who's Nando Morientes in this situation - Sandra Bullock? :)

Go to liverpoolfc.tv. There's an article saying how glad Rafa is that he's got Milan back. He says "Milan, Cisse and Morientes". First name basis ;)
It's not over yet. I bet it'll bring the most out of all three strikers to have genuine competition for the first time this season.

"But they had DangerMellor & a flo-flo" - genuine competition, these are not.
Wed 20/04/05 at 13:17
Regular
Actually, speaking about footballing dreams, I had one a couple of nights ago. I dreamt I went to get the paper and the headline was "Nedved Gets Elected Pope" and the 2nd article was "Baros and Nedved involved in a car crash in Udinese". I can only assume they were going to see Jankulovski.
Wed 20/04/05 at 13:27
Regular
Stryke wrote:

> So who's Nando Morientes in this situation - Sandra Bullock? :)

I'd rather she play her fine looking self ;) Especially if i'm dreaming about it :D

> Go to liverpoolfc.tv.

Ahem, i'll stop right there thank you! :P
Wed 20/04/05 at 14:13
Regular
It's not like it'll pollute you and you'll imeddiately break into a stirring rendition of You'll Never Walk Alone.

I'm getting a bit angry at fc.tv, they're trying to get everyone to sign up to the worthless e-ticket. No ta, thanks. I'll watch MotD.
Wed 20/04/05 at 18:06
Regular
How much is it?

I got the man utd one for £20 (12 months). Although it was on offer and its £35 now.

Its pretty good i think. Its got highlights from every united league game since the prem started. I just watched Forlan's double at anfield :)
Wed 20/04/05 at 18:29
Regular
or†ega wrote:
> I just watched Forlan's double at
> anfield :)

--

*weeps* Dudek, I curse the day you first touched the This is Anfield sign.

The 'Pool one is about 35 quid. I have MotD for highlights, and Sky for the actual matches.
Wed 20/04/05 at 18:31
Regular
"0228"
Dudek hasn't been too bad over the last few matches I've seen him play. He's improving.
Wed 20/04/05 at 18:37
Regular
Yeah, hopefully he'll improve to continental standard soon, so we can send him there.

Carson & Kirkland in genuine competition for No 1 jersey next season. That's what I want. They're both talented. I prefer Carson, personally, but haven't seen that much of him.
Wed 20/04/05 at 18:47
Regular
"0228"
Or get Cudicini as partial payment for Gerrard.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.