GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Live Cosmetic Surgery"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/04/05 at 23:23
Regular
": ("
Urgh.

This programme so disturbing but I at the same time it's quite interesting. For those of you who don't know what it is, Live Cosmetic Surgery is a programme (on Channel 5) whidch shows people having cosmetic surgery live for all different kind of reasons.

One guy had a problem with ejaculating(sp?) too soon so everytime he and his wife decided to 'get it on' he'd pull down his trousers and ejaculate his pimp juice before even starting.

That was yesterday, today a Guy has a really big bald patch on his head and wants the to put in hair for him which is really nasty 'cause it showed the inside of his head.

I've seen alot of disturbing surgery programmes but this one just takes it that bit further and I can understand why it's on TV so late.

Watch it. :D
Thu 21/04/05 at 08:07
Regular
"long time"
Stridman wrote:
> Why not? Past your bedtime?
>
> :P

Yeh well past my bed time :)
Wed 20/04/05 at 20:25
Regular
I saw this one cosmetic surgery show where the gal was getting a breast reduction. *hurls*

It looked like a whole lotta chicken fat that was being disected and ripped out..! Ugh! *caresses boobs*

Owie!!!
Wed 20/04/05 at 19:48
Regular
How do you know you didn't have the order of what came on first the wrong way round?

I wouldn't...
Wed 20/04/05 at 19:48
Regular
"0228"
I saw somebody disecting an eyeball (whilst it was still inside the alive person's head) on the Discovery channel a while ago. I've never watched any of these sort of programmes since, it was disgusting to say the least.
Wed 20/04/05 at 19:44
"period drama"
I flicked the channel ... there was a penis being sliced into bloody, stringy pieces and then some dirty surgeon playing with some unconcious woman's boobs. Then Feltz came on.

I had nightmares that night.
Wed 20/04/05 at 19:40
Regular
Stridman likes core American like TV. What a suprise...
Wed 20/04/05 at 18:39
Regular
Why not? Past your bedtime?

:P
Wed 20/04/05 at 10:51
Regular
"long time"
Oh no i can`t watch that :( *shudders*
Wed 20/04/05 at 10:19
Regular
I actually like watching this, it's on all week I think at about 11ish.
Wed 20/04/05 at 02:50
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Stridman wrote:
> One guy had a problem with ejaculating(sp?) too soon so everytime he
> and his wife decided to 'get it on' he'd pull down his trousers and
> ejaculate his pimp juice before even starting.

Ahahaha.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.