GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Live Cosmetic Surgery"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/04/05 at 23:23
Regular
": ("
Urgh.

This programme so disturbing but I at the same time it's quite interesting. For those of you who don't know what it is, Live Cosmetic Surgery is a programme (on Channel 5) whidch shows people having cosmetic surgery live for all different kind of reasons.

One guy had a problem with ejaculating(sp?) too soon so everytime he and his wife decided to 'get it on' he'd pull down his trousers and ejaculate his pimp juice before even starting.

That was yesterday, today a Guy has a really big bald patch on his head and wants the to put in hair for him which is really nasty 'cause it showed the inside of his head.

I've seen alot of disturbing surgery programmes but this one just takes it that bit further and I can understand why it's on TV so late.

Watch it. :D
Tue 19/04/05 at 23:23
Regular
Urgh.

This programme so disturbing but I at the same time it's quite interesting. For those of you who don't know what it is, Live Cosmetic Surgery is a programme (on Channel 5) whidch shows people having cosmetic surgery live for all different kind of reasons.

One guy had a problem with ejaculating(sp?) too soon so everytime he and his wife decided to 'get it on' he'd pull down his trousers and ejaculate his pimp juice before even starting.

That was yesterday, today a Guy has a really big bald patch on his head and wants the to put in hair for him which is really nasty 'cause it showed the inside of his head.

I've seen alot of disturbing surgery programmes but this one just takes it that bit further and I can understand why it's on TV so late.

Watch it. :D
Tue 19/04/05 at 23:32
Regular
"cachoo"
Is this the one with Vanessa Feltz as the host?
Tue 19/04/05 at 23:34
Regular
Yer.
Tue 19/04/05 at 23:38
Regular
"Monochromatic"
It was on the other night but i wasn't taking much notice until i turned around, i saw things that i never ever want to see again.
Tue 19/04/05 at 23:39
Regular
"cachoo"
That one is pretty disturbing.. Blood. Flesh.. Oy. T'is nasty stuff.

I thought it was only about boobs, though. Maybe that's all they did at the beginning to pull viewers in.
Tue 19/04/05 at 23:42
Regular
How can they open a guy's head up and live a normal life afterwards? And why did he pay so much when he could just put a paper bag over his head?
Tue 19/04/05 at 23:54
Regular
"cachoo"
Guess it must be great looking at a brain..
Being able to change a person's looks must feel mighty powerful. Almost God-like.
Wed 20/04/05 at 00:00
Regular
I don't agree with Plastic Surgery unless it's for the boobs or bum.
Wed 20/04/05 at 00:30
Regular
Voice of experience, strid?
Wed 20/04/05 at 00:49
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Ms NY wrote:
> That one is pretty disturbing.. Blood. Flesh.. Oy. T'is nasty stuff.

You didn't see the one a couple of nights ago, it would have made you wince.

> I thought it was only about boobs, though. Maybe that's all
> they did at the beginning to pull viewers in.

I wish it was

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.