GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does this sound dodgy to you?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/04/05 at 18:00
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
My bestmate and his mate went into town today and was approached by 2 'fit' girls who said they was looking for young attractive guys to promote their company. They have to go to London, have a hair cut, stylist, tan session and facial and have a magazine style photo shoot.

The catch is, they both have to pay £50.

Surely if they was promoting their company, the company should pay them? No?
Wed 20/04/05 at 19:00
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> Yeah, I've already accepted the fact I'll end up a History teacher.

--

"Class, for homework tonight read my blog. I write a poem about how unfair life is. Now get out."
Wed 20/04/05 at 13:48
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
with a beard?
Wed 20/04/05 at 13:46
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yeah, I've already accepted the fact I'll end up a History teacher.
Wed 20/04/05 at 13:32
Regular
I know you were. It's generous of you, my friend. You're a genuine leftie teacher. I'm proud of you :)
Wed 20/04/05 at 13:30
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I don't get it? :(

I was just saying because saying 'was' instead of 'were' makes you look like a damn fool.
Wed 20/04/05 at 11:00
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> 'Were' not 'was'
>
> Tsk tsk

--

Moaning about spelling now? Left wing and an educator with a randomer degree? Wow, the world is just steering you where it wants you, eh? ;)
Wed 20/04/05 at 10:23
Regular
"i own groovy land"
no, not doggey. heres why....
1 fit girls
2 they go on a day out
3 fit girls
4 they get to get a good feeling for helping somone.
5 FIT GIRLS.
Wed 20/04/05 at 10:11
Regular
"Excommunicated"
'Were' not 'was'

Tsk tsk
Wed 20/04/05 at 08:15
Regular
Your Male friends paid £50 to receive a 'facial' and didn't cop off with the 'fit girls'?

Are you sure they're straight?
Tue 19/04/05 at 21:48
Regular
"8==="
Oh I'm sorry we all thought you knew, you know me and the smurfs here...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.