GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Utter disaster"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/04/05 at 17:09
Regular
The new MSN (that's Version 7, by the way, my doesn't time fly etc) has this new My Space function.

So I checked out My Space. Stryke's Space was full of boundless possibilities.

But it's a disaster. It's a - wait for it - blog system.

Lots and lots and lots of MSN kiddie bloggers.

"Waaaaah im so unhappy at life mummy wont fix my shoes my teachers a blackie im a virrrgin waaah"

And that's not just me, either.

So, it's a disaster. Thought I'd share it.

(I like the Handwrite bit though)
Tue 19/04/05 at 19:20
Regular
Why are we sighing?
Tue 19/04/05 at 19:19
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Sigh..
Tue 19/04/05 at 19:14
Regular
Sigh..
Tue 19/04/05 at 19:13
Regular
Sigh...
Tue 19/04/05 at 19:12
Regular
So why do you want her to lose it then?
Tue 19/04/05 at 19:11
Regular
Hoju wrote:

> But her hair is her trademark without mit she'd be just another
> cartoon.

--

You don't say?
Tue 19/04/05 at 19:08
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> Marge does definitely look better (and younger) with her hair down.
> Plus they'd cut costs on blue ink.
>
> Think, Fox, think.

But her hair is her trademark without mit she'd be just another cartoon.
Tue 19/04/05 at 19:05
Regular
Marge does definitely look better (and younger) with her hair down. Plus they'd cut costs on blue ink.

Think, Fox, think.
Tue 19/04/05 at 19:02
Regular
Lawrence wrote:
> I'm sure there is an option to make it public?

I tried making it private, but it wouldn't let me for some bloody odd reason. I was disgruntled extreme, to say the least, because that was a lot of clicky mouse work for the quotes and all..hm. It kept telling me that the service was unavailable, to try back again later, or something like that. Kinks, I tell you..

It took a while to reset and get everything off too. Even after signing in and out repeatedly.

Yahoo has had the BUZZ thingy similar to the nudge for years now. It's about time MSN had something similar. Kinda surprised you don't have to pay for it..

I think what I like most about the MSN messenger is that you can see everyone's pic's besides their names! Too cool. Berky likes Marge's hair down. Hehe. :P
Tue 19/04/05 at 19:00
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
*wink*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.