GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Utter disaster"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/04/05 at 17:09
Regular
The new MSN (that's Version 7, by the way, my doesn't time fly etc) has this new My Space function.

So I checked out My Space. Stryke's Space was full of boundless possibilities.

But it's a disaster. It's a - wait for it - blog system.

Lots and lots and lots of MSN kiddie bloggers.

"Waaaaah im so unhappy at life mummy wont fix my shoes my teachers a blackie im a virrrgin waaah"

And that's not just me, either.

So, it's a disaster. Thought I'd share it.

(I like the Handwrite bit though)
Tue 19/04/05 at 17:09
Regular
The new MSN (that's Version 7, by the way, my doesn't time fly etc) has this new My Space function.

So I checked out My Space. Stryke's Space was full of boundless possibilities.

But it's a disaster. It's a - wait for it - blog system.

Lots and lots and lots of MSN kiddie bloggers.

"Waaaaah im so unhappy at life mummy wont fix my shoes my teachers a blackie im a virrrgin waaah"

And that's not just me, either.

So, it's a disaster. Thought I'd share it.

(I like the Handwrite bit though)
Tue 19/04/05 at 17:28
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Your teachers black? Thats very racist. They prefer to be known as 'people' however I found a compromise. Call them 'wogs' or 'gollys' or 'gollywogs' should the mood strike you.
Tue 19/04/05 at 18:41
Regular
That's racist as well you honky fool.
Tue 19/04/05 at 18:42
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
You have to sign up for ur own name on mspace :o)
Tue 19/04/05 at 18:43
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I had my own 'somg of the day' one for a while.

Got bored of it, though
Tue 19/04/05 at 18:44
Regular
I might do one.

"Today I wept about the wrongs of humanity. Then I had brunch and went skating. I'm listening to: Radiohead ~ Something Weepy. The End"

Blogs suck.
Tue 19/04/05 at 18:46
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
I've got loads of them. I only ever do the first entry.
Tue 19/04/05 at 18:50
Regular
I put some pics in there of Grix and myself and even blogged some of my favorite quotes from SR..but then, I pulled up that contact card of mine and BAMM!! For everyone's eyes to behold! I don't like that..took it all down immediately. Now there's just music.

Although the new version has nice perks, like the winks and such, it seems to have a couple of kinks too. Grix had to hack into it for it to allow me to send him mp3's. Too funny..:o)~
Tue 19/04/05 at 18:51
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
I'm sure there is an option to make it public?
Tue 19/04/05 at 18:51
Regular
The Nudge thing amuses me. It won't last though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.