GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"YH Qotd"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/04/05 at 17:01
Regular
I bought two pairs of shoes - shoes mind you, not trainers - on saturday, in a single transaction. Spending a sizeable amount of money in the process.

Does this make me a girl?
Fri 22/04/05 at 17:52
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I did get one card for my birthday that rasied a mild smile.

It said, "It's your 21st birthday and the drinks are on me!"

Inside was a teabag...

It made me smile.
Fri 22/04/05 at 15:36
Regular
I've given up buying people cards. I ring them instead. Takes less time and money.

Pink is gay.
Fri 22/04/05 at 15:35
Regular
"I like cheese"
Pandaemonium wrote:
> Your Honour wrote:
> Pink t-shirts however? That is a different story....
>
> The common cry I heard from my old sales rep collegues was "It's
> only a man who is confident of his sexuality that can wear a pink
> t-shirt / shirt"

Exactly. :P

My girlfriend says she's going to burn the thing if I ever wear it though, so...
Fri 22/04/05 at 13:56
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Goatboy wrote:

> I've never been "Oh my god! That's the most perfect card! You've
> captured the very essence of me with a token purchased from a
> shop!!!!"

I have; whenever the card in question was the perfect thickness to use as roach material.
Fri 22/04/05 at 13:13
Regular
I do take a little longer buying cards I think, but more because I actually read what it says inside, think "that's bloody awful" and find something that's either blank or funny. Actually, no, scrap funny, funny cards don't exist.

I reckon I'm going to start that hatecard thing. In fact I think I'll go try think of ideas, stupid WoW
Fri 22/04/05 at 13:13
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Your Honour wrote:
> Pink t-shirts however? That is a different story....

The common cry I heard from my old sales rep collegues was "It's only a man who is confident of his sexuality that can wear a pink t-shirt / shirt"

"erm, methinks you protest too much, what did I say?"
Fri 22/04/05 at 13:10
Regular
Now girls *do* spend ages buying cards.

My shoes however, were purchased in the first shop I went into, which is the shop I planned to go into at the start. I tried on three pairs and bought two.

I was only in the shop 15 mins, and five of that was queuing up to pay for the damn things.

Pink t-shirts however? That is a different story....
Fri 22/04/05 at 13:06
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
*nods*
Like sis' birthday card, "I need some fags and air in my tyres. They sell cards at the garage don't they?"
Voila
Fri 22/04/05 at 12:59
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
My card buying motivation? (in the occurance that I HAVE to buy one, I really don't see the point in them to be honest, as Goaty says below)

"That'll do. Less than a quid too, class."
Fri 22/04/05 at 12:55
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
That's because you're a bloke.
We dont care about spending hours choosing "the perfect" card, because you'll read it and it'll sit on the side for a couple of days before being relegated to a box somewhere until you discover it a few years from then and bin it.

I've never been "Oh my god! That's the most perfect card! You've captured the very essence of me with a token purchased from a shop!!!!"
And neither have you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.