GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ITV really coming to the wrong place looking for people!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/04/05 at 12:33
Regular
Are you a step parent who is having difficulty getting on with your spouce's children?

*remainder removed by staffie, but I thought I'd leave the first sentence, just so we can all laugh at the amazing level of intelligence shown by your average ITV researcher*
Tue 19/04/05 at 10:27
Regular
"8==="
Our dad's the butler?

****!
Tue 19/04/05 at 10:20
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Ineedsleep wrote:
> You're all my step children, I've decided to adopt you all but does
> this make the server my 'spouse'?

Thanks mum, i'd get a divorce and take the bu**er for all they've got now, the CSA payments will make you rich.
Tue 19/04/05 at 10:15
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
You're all my step children, I've decided to adopt you all but does this make the server my 'spouse'?
Tue 19/04/05 at 09:50
Regular
"8==="
There's a 'spouce' loose aboot this house.

Get back in the kitchen.
Tue 19/04/05 at 09:47
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Aha

Internet funnee
Tue 19/04/05 at 08:24
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
"Welcome to UKchatforums.com, the best place on the web to talk about games, gossip about films and chat about life amongst other things!"

By "other things", we didn't mean, "feel free to advertise your crappy TV shows".

And just to show I try and see both sides, how many people on here have step children?
Tue 19/04/05 at 00:22
Regular
"SOUP!"
You selling crack?
Mon 18/04/05 at 21:12
Regular
Not enough MILFs?
Mon 18/04/05 at 16:58
"period drama"
Except there were two of them.
They obviously just wanted "Mums on Strike"

= better name for a show.

Although it sucked ass for all the 2 minutes I watched it.
Mon 18/04/05 at 16:40
Regular
"Selected"
and it's not mum, it's mam ya posh basses

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.