GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"One intresting part of BB...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/05/01 at 00:11
Regular
You may love Big Brother. You may think it is the greatest thing to grace your TV or you may hate it so much that you want to kick your TV when it comes on air. It doesn't matter if you love it, or you hate it, I have found something that will intrest and amaze you all.

I see it now, many of you reading that last sentance and thinking - "Is this guy working for Channel 4?". Well, no, for a start they don't hire Monkeys (I don't think).

So, on to the intresting promotional idea that will surely make many non - viewers watch and which Channel 4 are defintely not paying me for:

Ok, as you watch the house mates over the coming two months you will notice something in them that will change. But what is this change I hear you ask. Well, many of them may change in personality as time goes on and end up hating members of the household. Many of the contestants may even turn homersexual due to Brian or many amy do a spot of lap dancing due to th stripper in the house. But, I am not talking about that type of inner change, I am talking about a much more noticable change which none of you would not of noticed if I did not post this topic (That makes it not very noticable).

Yes so on to the point. As all the housemates walked through the door I looked at one thing on them, one thing that always will grow and after two months would have grown like a caveman. This thing is their hair.

Most of you, if you have read this far, would have closed the window down by now or closed your browser. But, all of you that are intrested and intriged by this outstanding fact carry on reading.

Two months! Two months! My hair grows in one week and I need it cut again, many of the housemates had very long hair which they kept to a style. But if they have noone to cut and maintain that style, how will they look at the end of two months? If I was in there I woudl look like a mop, honestly. Ok, girls can go for months without cutting their hair sometimes even years but the boys, well, it grows like anything.

Did you see Bubble's hair? Did you see his fringe? Think how he will look in two months! If anything guys, that will make me watch the show!

In the old Big Brother they shaved their heads. But I don't think they will all do it this time, unless they get really desperete (which they probably will) None of them looked like they had a haircut before they came to the house. If I was going, I would!

Anyway, that was my intresting fact that shall intrest you more in the show. Bubble's hair will look a right state if he don't shave it, what do you think?

Thank you and goodbye (Now I must sleep......really I need it!)
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Tue 29/05/01 at 18:21
"Uzi Lover"
eib wrote:
The hair thing is a good point... but then isn't Helen a hair dresser!?? she surely could help them out. (I am sure I read on the web that she was anyway!)

I wouldn't let that woman touch my hair!

Goatboy, I ain't gonna sit ina watch the thing! I don't watch it and I agree with your point about wacthing people in a house. its very true.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.