GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"One intresting part of BB...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/05/01 at 00:11
Regular
You may love Big Brother. You may think it is the greatest thing to grace your TV or you may hate it so much that you want to kick your TV when it comes on air. It doesn't matter if you love it, or you hate it, I have found something that will intrest and amaze you all.

I see it now, many of you reading that last sentance and thinking - "Is this guy working for Channel 4?". Well, no, for a start they don't hire Monkeys (I don't think).

So, on to the intresting promotional idea that will surely make many non - viewers watch and which Channel 4 are defintely not paying me for:

Ok, as you watch the house mates over the coming two months you will notice something in them that will change. But what is this change I hear you ask. Well, many of them may change in personality as time goes on and end up hating members of the household. Many of the contestants may even turn homersexual due to Brian or many amy do a spot of lap dancing due to th stripper in the house. But, I am not talking about that type of inner change, I am talking about a much more noticable change which none of you would not of noticed if I did not post this topic (That makes it not very noticable).

Yes so on to the point. As all the housemates walked through the door I looked at one thing on them, one thing that always will grow and after two months would have grown like a caveman. This thing is their hair.

Most of you, if you have read this far, would have closed the window down by now or closed your browser. But, all of you that are intrested and intriged by this outstanding fact carry on reading.

Two months! Two months! My hair grows in one week and I need it cut again, many of the housemates had very long hair which they kept to a style. But if they have noone to cut and maintain that style, how will they look at the end of two months? If I was in there I woudl look like a mop, honestly. Ok, girls can go for months without cutting their hair sometimes even years but the boys, well, it grows like anything.

Did you see Bubble's hair? Did you see his fringe? Think how he will look in two months! If anything guys, that will make me watch the show!

In the old Big Brother they shaved their heads. But I don't think they will all do it this time, unless they get really desperete (which they probably will) None of them looked like they had a haircut before they came to the house. If I was going, I would!

Anyway, that was my intresting fact that shall intrest you more in the show. Bubble's hair will look a right state if he don't shave it, what do you think?

Thank you and goodbye (Now I must sleep......really I need it!)
Tue 29/05/01 at 18:21
"Uzi Lover"
eib wrote:
The hair thing is a good point... but then isn't Helen a hair dresser!?? she surely could help them out. (I am sure I read on the web that she was anyway!)

I wouldn't let that woman touch my hair!

Goatboy, I ain't gonna sit ina watch the thing! I don't watch it and I agree with your point about wacthing people in a house. its very true.
Tue 29/05/01 at 14:46
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Personally, I think it's amusing and ironic that everyone stays in to watch a programme about people staying in a house.
Tue 29/05/01 at 14:07
Regular
"Bored, Bored, Bored"
Big Brother (and it's clones) reminds me of the dodgy psychological experiments the Americans did, the authoritarian prison experiment with a group of students split into guards and prisoners to see how they would act. The guards turned into neo-nazi’s, regularly dehumanising and humiliating the prisoners. They also ran one to see how far someone would go when being instructed by a person in a position of authority, giving an actor a supposedly increasing dose of electricity for getting a question wrong until they had a fake heart attack. These people were unsurprisingly f@!#ked up afterwards.

Putting people in a controlled situation, voluntarily or otherwise messes with their heads in a big way. I know BB doesn’t seem as severe as these two situations, but it is a psychological experiment in deprivation none the less, why people get a kick out of watching other people in this situation I can’t fathom. Not only is BB pants viewing but it probably will scar this media seeking Muppets emotionally, not that I care about that. The last thing they will be worrying about is what their hair looks like, perhaps their therapist’s will get to hear about in 10 years time.
Tue 29/05/01 at 13:14
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I think, if you watch this programme to see how their hair grows, you really, really need to get out more.
Tue 29/05/01 at 13:11
The hair thing is a good point... but then isn't Helen a hair dresser!?? she surely could help them out. (I am sure I read on the web that she was anyway!)

I agree Brian should win..I can imagine a few people wishing they were gay when he is around..he has that sort of infectious personality and you just want to hug him! I for one wishes he was straight!!!! what a waste!!

Who should be voted out first though...? I think Penny.. as she is just basically getting on my nerves with her overbearing bossy ways!!! sorry I think I watched it for too mong on E4 yesterday!!

I also found out that it is not LIVE on E4 as it is delayed for 15 minutes!! and what is with the sound censorship!? is it purely to get us to tune in for the update so we can catch the end of each sentence! (if you have not seen the coverage on E4 this will make no sense!! but then I rarely do!)
Sun 27/05/01 at 20:44
"Uzi Lover"
Bubbles ok, I think the gay one Brain shoudl win.

And don't get any ideas!
Sun 27/05/01 at 19:50
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
I saw the papers and noticed some of the birds were fit so i tuned in ;-)

Bubbles the man isn't he? He gave me a good laugh.
Sun 27/05/01 at 13:56
"Uzi Lover"
My point is that for those who don't like Big Brother, or do like it, they can keep their eye on something else. Ok, it may seem a bit mad about hair but just think, one of them could have a mop in two months!

I mean, that Bubbles hair, its all like everywhere! Many of them might not want to shave their hair and there are no hair dressers!

So, what will some of them look like at the end of 2 months?

Its just a bit of fun really, something else for you to lookout for in the series.
Sun 27/05/01 at 13:34
Regular
"Uve Got 2 b The Bes"
UMMM OK? Whats your point?
Sun 27/05/01 at 00:38
interesting. I shall have my people look into it

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.