GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"McDonalds"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/04/05 at 08:25
Regular
"Underbean"
In the McDonalds near me, it says it has wireless broadband there, does this mean i could link a ds up to it, and what would it be able to do?
Thu 28/04/05 at 21:52
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
They showed you the rooms? Fools...
Tue 26/04/05 at 18:28
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I went down on the Tuesday, stayed the night in the college, and came back on the wednesday after some subject talks.

I would have thought it was great if I hadn't seen the rooms. Honestly, it was tiny, threadbare, with manky windows and 0 space. Then you open the massive heavy thick firedoors and squeeze into a coridoor where you have to share 2 bathrooms with 12 other people. No thanks. I'm going to Sussex instead, much nicer, I think.

I thought Durham as a place was great, and the course was great, and the bar + everything else was great, but I just wouldn't want to live in that place for a year.
Tue 26/04/05 at 18:20
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I went on the Tuesday (loved the 5hr journey there and back... :/). So you didn't take the offer? I thought it was alright, and the course was fantastic, so that alone was enough to convince me.
Tue 26/04/05 at 18:12
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Chipple, you're going to Collingwood? I went to visit it, but I found the entire place intermindably dull. I couldn't stand living in those tiny box rooms with the massive heavy fire doors and tiny coridoors for an entire year. Did you go to the open day a month or so ago? Maybe I saw you there and never realised! WEIRD.
Tue 26/04/05 at 18:06
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I'm off to Uni next year, so buses and/or trains are a dead cert. (though Collingwood is right next to the Science Depart. at Durham :D). Still, I think I'll be setting aside some money, come september.

Stupid Sony, why won't they leave me alone?
Tue 26/04/05 at 17:55
Chipseh wrote:

>
> It takes care of music. :) So basically, if I were to get a PSP, I'd
> use it for Games, and perhaps movies (though that's an uncertainty).
> Still, it looks fantastic, and I like the look of Lumins (or whatver
> it's called, I forget).
>
> Veeeeery tempting indeed.

It is. It all depends on lifestyles and uses. I'll be hopping on the train a lot mroe often next year, so it'll be a good break from googley eyes after a 4 hour stint on a book. Chuck a few TV episodes of Family Guy or whatever and the journeys are sorted.

Mercury I hear is better.
Mon 25/04/05 at 16:20
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
lcarus wrote:
> Greetings Howard.

And to you, Howard. (aah, memories).

> Chipseh wrote:
> I'm really very tempted by the PSP, but I don't know why...
>
>
> -I don't like the idea of having to buy movies only for the PSP
>
> You don't have to. While a good idea, I don't really want to watch
> movies on a tiny screen. TV episodes, maybe.

This is true, but movies on the fly are tempting. Hmm.

> -I already have an iPod
>
> So?

It takes care of music. :) So basically, if I were to get a PSP, I'd use it for Games, and perhaps movies (though that's an uncertainty). Still, it looks fantastic, and I like the look of Lumins (or whatver it's called, I forget).

Veeeeery tempting indeed.
Fri 22/04/05 at 19:30
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
lcarus wrote:
> Like Starbucks, they probably charge for the privilege.

"Probably"?
Fri 22/04/05 at 15:30
Like Starbucks, they probably charge for the privilege.
Fri 22/04/05 at 08:57
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Ba ba da da da - they've broken it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.