GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dr Who"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/04/05 at 20:06
Regular
Am I the only person who thinks it is good? The episode that was just on was brilliant. I especially liked the part where Tony Blair fell out of the cupboard.
Sun 24/04/05 at 09:32
Regular
"Captain to you."
The Darleks = next week :)
Or at lest 1 Darlek.

Just finished watching this weeks one, i love the CG they have in the series, sometimes looks great other times looks like it's made by a small blind child.
Mon 18/04/05 at 11:18
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
Who cares if Billy Piper is not a good actor, its not her acting I'm intrested in when watching Dr Who, its her body..... I heard that Chris has Quit and they're won't be a second season? or is that just speculation

Also DR WHO completly rocks, about time we start on some good british Sci-Fi since Hubert wrote "Dune" which is the best thing ever.... I'm always bored stiffless when Star Trek comes on, its always about Star F*****g Fleet and their nancy principles that stop their ships blowing away the enemy, I mean come on, GO IN THERE GUNS BLAZING.... I did however manage to watch a full episode of Enterprise the other day, was rather B******s, but that woman with the funny pointy ears wearing the tight uniform was very fit. Who was she???
Mon 18/04/05 at 01:41
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> The Darleks won't be in it apparently, they may not even appear in the
> second series because of some copyright or something.

Originally, the creator's widow refused to let the BBC use the Daleks in the new series, but, after a long campaign, The Sun brought the Daleks back.
Sun 17/04/05 at 18:58
Regular
I love robots.
Sun 17/04/05 at 15:12
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Pandaemonium wrote:
> Tiltawhirl wrote:
> The Darleks won't be in it apparently, they may not even appear in
> the
>
> Eccleson said in an interview that they were.
>
> [URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/tv_and_radio/3535588.stm[/URL]

They're on the week after next, after this two-parter concludes.
Sun 17/04/05 at 13:59
"period drama"
Hoju wrote:
> I think Billie Piper is quite a good actor.

See? You can do sarcasm, and quite well.
Sun 17/04/05 at 12:30
Regular
"8==="
Eccleston wants people to watch and probably gets a bonus if viewing figures reach a certain amount. :P
Sun 17/04/05 at 12:28
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> The Darleks won't be in it apparently, they may not even appear in the

Eccleson said in an interview that they were.

[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/tv_and_radio/3535588.stm[/URL]
Sun 17/04/05 at 11:28
Regular
Tphi wrote:
> Good episode, although I was cringing at the farting. Give the
> audience some respect, please.
>
> Anyone else noticed the continued references to the "bad
> wolf"? Something's coming..

Errr. I could have sworn I saw a chav graffiti that on the side of the phonebox so no somehow I doubt it.
Sun 17/04/05 at 11:27
Regular
The Darleks won't be in it apparently, they may not even appear in the second series because of some copyright or something.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.