GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dr Who"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/04/05 at 20:06
Regular
Am I the only person who thinks it is good? The episode that was just on was brilliant. I especially liked the part where Tony Blair fell out of the cupboard.
Mon 25/04/05 at 01:13
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
Chippxero wrote:
> FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Ahaha, Darlek. Go team assfool.
>
> I just copied someone elses spelling of it as i couldn't be bothered
> to go check.
>
> I did laugh to the bit about '45 seconds attack'.
>
> It seems so cheaply made but it makes it more fun for some reason. I
> don't know many people that have watched them and dislike them.

i liked that bit too. Slitheen Hussain?
Sun 24/04/05 at 19:08
Regular
I cant stand it for the reasons you lot seem to love it.
Sun 24/04/05 at 18:46
Regular
"8==="
Still couldn't be bothered to watch.
Sun 24/04/05 at 18:44
Regular
"Captain to you."
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Ahaha, Darlek. Go team assfool.

I just copied someone elses spelling of it as i couldn't be bothered to go check.

I did laugh to the bit about '45 seconds attack'.

It seems so cheaply made but it makes it more fun for some reason. I don't know many people that have watched them and dislike them.
Sun 24/04/05 at 17:46
"period drama"
Both British sci-fi.
Which is what he was comparing them on.
Sun 24/04/05 at 17:24
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
The Confederate wrote:
> Also DR WHO completly rocks, about time we start on some good british
> Sci-Fi since Hubert wrote "Dune" which is the best thing
> ever....

You're completely on the wrong tracks comparing Dune To Doctor Who. Dune is a masterpirce of Science fiction, Doctor Who is campy SF fun at best.If you're wanting good movie SF, I recommened Gatacca, Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind, Vanilla Sky and Solaris. Books wise all Iain M Banks (the guy is a genius) Culture novels, and The Algebraist, 1984, Brave New world.

Not Doctor Who.

[edit] The only good Trek is DS9 (politics) and the closing eposides of Voyager where Harlon Ellison was broght in as a consultant (If you don't know who he is, you're not a SF fan.) That's when it got interesting.
Sun 24/04/05 at 17:04
"period drama"
And the "the UK government has conclusive proof of massive weapons of destruction, capable of launching in 45 seconds" was rather qualitah.

oft-terrible graphical stuff, and some terrile continuity errors only makes me love it more. Like ... when you electrocute one monster, they all get electrocuted - but explode one, and all the other are fine? Amazing.
Sun 24/04/05 at 17:01
"period drama"
Ahaha, Darlek. Go team assfool.

'Twas a quality episode last night - Eccleston really makes a fantastic doctor, one of the best. And the dialogue is often quite amusing.
Sun 24/04/05 at 14:45
Regular
"bot"
Edgy wrote:
> Chris Eccles Cake

and it's DALEK.
jeez.
Sun 24/04/05 at 12:08
Regular
Confederate, there will be another series of Dr. Who. Chris Eccles Cake has decided not to play the doctor, but Billie Piper and her boyfriend in the show will be returning in the next series. The next doc will be played by the lead in Casanova.

As for Starfleet and all that business in the Treks, if you're only in it for the action then it ain't for you. They're about different cultures getting along, exploration and getting to know humanity better. Not futuristic battleships. The last two series of DS9 have some of the best Trek action though, if that's what you want to see. But half of it wont make any sense if you don't see the first five seasons.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.