GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smallville Season 3"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/04/05 at 08:22
Regular
Got mine this morning from Play. Anyone else ordered it or recieve it today?
Fri 29/04/05 at 16:39
Regular
No probs. If you were expecting him to die, well, Pete's a long-serving comic book character, and killing him off would suck. It's quite funny in the comics, as he gets together with Lana, but that naturally will NOT happen in Smallville.
Fri 29/04/05 at 07:33
Regular
That's it?

I was hoping for some dramatic situation where Clark couldn't save him in time :(

Explains a lot though, thanks.
Fri 29/04/05 at 07:32
Regular
Okies. Basically, Pete moved to Wichita with his mum because his parents split up.
Fri 29/04/05 at 07:14
Regular
Reefer, still about?

What ever happened to Pete? I missed a whole lot of plot when I was without Sky. Now I'm trying to catch up by watching the New Series and the older ones through the week. One minute he's there, but in the new series, he seems to have vanished :S

I don't mind spoilers, as long as you keep it to Pete's whereabouts ;^)
Tue 19/04/05 at 11:36
Regular
"8==="
Hmm. I'd have gone 50/50 with Paramount.

Warner put the cash up for Babylon 5...

*shrugs*
Tue 19/04/05 at 11:35
Regular
Warner.
Tue 19/04/05 at 01:37
Regular
"8==="
Fox are lazy.

It is Fox though isn't it? The whole 'cheap production values' thing just reeks of them.

Can't be bothered to check.
Tue 19/04/05 at 01:34
Regular
Bullett wrote:
> If I was to buy the Box Sets - which I've been considering for some
> time - which ones are better? US or UK? You know, features-wise and
> that.
>
> If they're identical, whoo and stuff.

I'm fairly certain they're identical.
Tue 19/04/05 at 01:34
Regular
"8==="
Reefer wrote:
> *sigh*
>
> That's completely incoherent to the point I was making.

Nope. I was jokingly saying that everyone, even Fox personnel, are ripping the series off the net.
Mon 18/04/05 at 13:02
Regular
If I was to buy the Box Sets - which I've been considering for some time - which ones are better? US or UK? You know, features-wise and that.

If they're identical, whoo and stuff.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.