GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda - please help!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time'.
Thu 11/11/04 at 14:14
Regular
"elr100"
I have been playing zelda ocarina of time for a while and Link has now growm up but I never went to lon lon ranch as a kid and need to know if it's still possible to get Epona. I have been to the ranch as an adult and ridden the horse but I don't have Epona's song. Later in the game can you travel back to life a a kid or if not can you get the song another way? Please help cos I don't want to have to redo the whole thing!!!
Tue 04/01/05 at 19:03
Regular
"The definitive tag"
!*Emzi*! wrote:
> can you help me?

A new cheat for you. A, B, R, L, A, B, C. Now you will have the mirror shield. You will also be able to drive a Buick around the game and you will have an SA80 machine gun instead of your bow.
Tue 04/01/05 at 17:16
Regular
"mirror shield- zeld"
can you help me?
Tue 04/01/05 at 17:11
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
[URL]http://www.gamefaqs.com/[/URL]
Tue 04/01/05 at 17:08
Regular
"mirror shield- zeld"
i have got so far on zelda the wind waker and i am now stuck because i do not have a mirror shield could anyone PLEASE help me and tell me how to get it i have been on every cheat and hint and i cannot get it at all please let me know!!!!!
Tue 04/01/05 at 16:51
Regular
"mirror shield- zeld"
please can you tell me how i get my mirror shield???
Tue 04/01/05 at 16:50
Regular
"mirror shield- zeld"
could you tell me how to get the mirror shield on zelda??? :(:(:(
Mon 27/12/04 at 04:39
Regular
"help with mega"
I agree with cook monster just put it back in the stone and get the song then get it back
Fri 26/11/04 at 11:53
Regular
"mechwarrior72"
i think u have 2 restart ther game as u get eponas song from the girl who is waiting for her dad outside hyrule castle
Thu 18/11/04 at 17:03
Regular
"2 Cool 4 Skool"
yeah bummer
Thu 11/11/04 at 17:19
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Way to ruin it, Fox.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.