GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FORZA LIVERPOOL!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/04/05 at 21:40
Regular
"tokyo police club"
SIGN ON
SIGN ON
WITH HOPE IN YOUR HEARTS
COZ YOU'LL NEVER GET A JOB
YOU'LL NEVER GET A JOB

Super Reds.

Edge of the seat stuff, I must say. It reminded me of Leeds in Europe all those years back... Might have been more nervous tonight, in fact (due to my age at Leeds-ness).

I'm sorry to say though, Scousers, that I wont be supporting you in the semi's. I can't see you even coming close to AC in the final so c'mon you Blues.
Wed 13/04/05 at 22:08
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> I'm really quite confident about Chelsea, and I had almost no hope
> for the Juventus match, even going into the 2nd leg. All we need to
> do is wrap Cisse's leg in cottonwool and tell Stevie to look both
> ways when crossing Stanley Park.

Well Juventus really under performed...Even you know your beloved Nedved was crap ;)
Wed 13/04/05 at 22:05
Alonso and Cisse were out for the season as well.

When is the next CL game?
Wed 13/04/05 at 22:05
Regular
Robben's out for the season.

Garcia and Riise are the equal of Cole and Duff. And at least we'll have proper full-backs (although I don't think you can call Traore a proper anything) ;)

I'm really quite confident about Chelsea, and I had almost no hope for the Juventus match, even going into the 2nd leg. All we need to do is wrap Cisse's leg in cottonwool and tell Stevie to look both ways when crossing Stanley Park.
Wed 13/04/05 at 22:02
Nah, you want Robben playing, if he does, then Cole might not.

Though if Duff is replaced and it's Cole and Robben, then you may well be screwed.
Wed 13/04/05 at 22:01
Regular
"0228"
3) Make sure Gerrard doesn't score an own goal
Wed 13/04/05 at 22:01
Regular
Guide To Stopping Chelsea:

1) Injure Robben (check)

2) Stop Lampard

Erm...that's it. I recon we stand a chance.
Wed 13/04/05 at 21:58
Regular
"Colourless"
mattributé wrote:
> Edge of the seat stuff, I must say.

That game was so boring.

Like watching paint dry.

Like watching Birmingham.
Wed 13/04/05 at 21:58
Regular
we have alonso slayer lampard back by then. and steven gerrard will be fit so you won't get super ivan ruling the midfield.
Wed 13/04/05 at 21:57
Regular
Grandprix wrote:
> If any team has had Chelsea's number this season, it's Liverpool.
> They've just been stupidly unlucky.

--

Totally right. We've been so unlucky. Dirty Joesph Cole. I have confidence.

--

> Fantastic result. Not a wonderful game of football but it was a
> classic nervy European tie. I was so nervous, my drink was shaking in
> my hand.

--

Hell yeah, I know. I couldn't sit down, I was shouting at the TV. Stuff like "Shoot Nedved! Shoot him in the stomach!" and "Throw Smicer at Zambrotta! Poleaxe him!"
Wed 13/04/05 at 21:51
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
If any team has had Chelsea's number this season, it's Liverpool. They've just been stupidly unlucky.

Fantastic result. Not a wonderful game of football but it was a classic nervy European tie. I was so nervous, my drink was shaking in my hand.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.