GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Super smash Brothers Melée"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/05/01 at 17:53
Regular
I saw some videos of it and I so badly want it, i am even considering getting an import gamecube in september when they come out in japan, i am the worlds biggest SSB fan ever . Come on nintendo hurry up
Sun 21/04/02 at 19:39
Regular
I cant wait for it either.
Sun 21/04/02 at 19:38
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Tee Hee!
Sun 21/04/02 at 19:37
Regular
"hit the road jack"
This was the oldest post that was avalible!
Sun 21/04/02 at 19:34
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Look what i just dug up, way back from July! SSBMELEE! I havn't even heard of most of these people!! :)j
Thu 07/06/01 at 17:46
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Here comes Mario with the hammer - Wait, Sonic has gone into his trademark spin, and smashed the platform Mario was on to pieces - Can Mario recover, yes - Oh and here comes Luigi - He's mad! SMASH - Ohhhhh! Sonics gone flying!

Ahh well, we can only dream!
Mon 04/06/01 at 13:48
Regular
"not dead"
Pit from Kid Icarus is going to be in it.

As I predicted.

There are also rumours that Sonic the Hedgehog may make an appearance!
Fri 01/06/01 at 22:25
I've seen movies of it and it looks fantastic. In fact, all the GC games so far are looking brilliant.
Fri 01/06/01 at 22:20
Melee is coming along great. have you guys seen movies of it? it looks really cool and really smooth. i'm interested in seeing how the "Big N" will have a large array of combos and trademark moves with only 6 or so buttons. i'm pretty sure that the c-stick will be intuatively used to make gameplay even better the the previous title. i'm REALLY looking forward to this game. this'll be the first GCN game that i buy (or possibly Too Human).lol
Fri 01/06/01 at 21:49
Yes but Santa wont be bringing anyone anything ever again. My stocking is still hanging up from last Xmas, and it's got Santa's head in it.

HAHAHAH HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAA
Fri 01/06/01 at 21:31
Regular
cashbox wrote:
we wont have a "real"
Mario game a Zelda game or Perfect dark:zero

Nintendo have to save something for christmas :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.