GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Super smash Brothers Melée"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/05/01 at 17:53
Regular
I saw some videos of it and I so badly want it, i am even considering getting an import gamecube in september when they come out in japan, i am the worlds biggest SSB fan ever . Come on nintendo hurry up
Sat 26/05/01 at 17:53
I saw some videos of it and I so badly want it, i am even considering getting an import gamecube in september when they come out in japan, i am the worlds biggest SSB fan ever . Come on nintendo hurry up
Sat 26/05/01 at 19:46
Regular
Check the Smash Brothers High scores topic. See if you can beat me!
Mon 28/05/01 at 00:45
Why not arrange a Super Smash Brother tournament, or League even. Set a time and place, all of you throw a fiver in for a trophy, and play until the sun goes down.
Tue 29/05/01 at 14:02
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Melèe looks absoloutely amazing - I can't wait!
Tue 29/05/01 at 18:10
Yes, I saw the screen shots of the newest Smash Brothers game. It's ohhhhhhh so on my list when Gamecube comes out over here. Nintendo have surely done it again.
Wed 30/05/01 at 12:59
Yep SSBM looks great!
The new levels look good, the F-zero track looks fun.
Nice to see that Link is still on the team, but im too sure about thoose ice climbers.
smash Bros and rouge squadron are going to be my launch purchases as we wont have a "real" Mario game a Zelda game or Perfect dark:zero, still something to look forward to...
Fri 01/06/01 at 21:03
Agreed. I hope any Pokemon games on the system will be nice as well. Oh, this is a Smash Brothers board.... oops!
Fri 01/06/01 at 21:31
Regular
cashbox wrote:
we wont have a "real"
Mario game a Zelda game or Perfect dark:zero

Nintendo have to save something for christmas :-D
Fri 01/06/01 at 21:49
Yes but Santa wont be bringing anyone anything ever again. My stocking is still hanging up from last Xmas, and it's got Santa's head in it.

HAHAHAH HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAA
Fri 01/06/01 at 22:20
Melee is coming along great. have you guys seen movies of it? it looks really cool and really smooth. i'm interested in seeing how the "Big N" will have a large array of combos and trademark moves with only 6 or so buttons. i'm pretty sure that the c-stick will be intuatively used to make gameplay even better the the previous title. i'm REALLY looking forward to this game. this'll be the first GCN game that i buy (or possibly Too Human).lol

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.