GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What makes a chav, a chav?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/04/05 at 23:15
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Is the the way they act? or dress? or does a chav have to act and dress like a chav to be considered a chav?
Mon 23/05/05 at 20:07
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I think anyone can be a yob if they act like it, but chavs dress a certain way, listen to certain music etc.
Mon 23/05/05 at 20:02
Regular
how do you distinguiss between a Yob and a chav? both these words are probabaly the newest words used to describe social delinguates, but are they the same thing?
Mon 23/05/05 at 19:46
Regular
"8==="
No taste.
Mon 23/05/05 at 19:43
Regular
Can a chav be black? Because i have never seen a black person being called a chav.
Mon 23/05/05 at 19:41
Regular
"kill or be killed"
bling bling.. famous brand name clothes. tracksuit and don't forget burberry.
Tue 12/04/05 at 17:45
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
I hate the "Just had my first ever shave" aged ones who go around town with impressionable chavettes, and to re-enforce their newly found manhood they string together as many swear words as their confused teenage brains can recall from their limited vocabulary.

It works for the chavettes obviously or there wouldn't be so many teenage couples + bump or pushchair, or both.
Tue 12/04/05 at 17:44
Regular
"Bow to me!"
I think you got the whole equasion wrong. They are the chavs. Also, saying that they are all weak: Is this a scientific finding?
Tue 12/04/05 at 17:43
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Cowncill howzed and Vilent
Tue 12/04/05 at 17:41
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
Its the chavs that call ppl chavs! there are some at my school, and they think their real cool, walking with there necks bent and wearing hoodies indoors, god! i stood up to one when he annoyed my friend and got punched, but i dont regret it. they're really weak! just because they having earrings in the shape of dice and smoke makes them strong? i dont think so!
Tue 12/04/05 at 17:38
Regular
"bot"
I don't know what a chav is.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.