GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is it possible?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/04/05 at 21:51
Regular
Is it possible to find a girlfriend with all the same interests as a regular male without her being a lesbian?
Mon 11/04/05 at 22:48
Regular
"Captain to you."
Hoju wrote:
> Is it possible to find a girlfriend with all the same interests as a
> regular male without her being a lesbian?

I know one or 2 girls that are into pretty much all the same stuff as me and we hang out because of it, but they all have frickin boyfriends that arn't into any of the same stuff, that stupid love stuff getting in the way.

Doesn't matter too much though at still see them a fair bit just no contact apart from hugs, i think i just prefer cool chick that likes the same stuff rather than girlfriend who would demand that she used my PC.

And yes the girls that i know that are in to the same stuff as me are pretty hot which is nice :)
Mon 11/04/05 at 22:42
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I saw a lesbian last week. She was running around naked. She was fat and had saggy boobs, and she insisted on jumping around afterwards.

Not one of the nicest things I've seen, plus on a weak stomach it didn't help.

Although on the plus side she was pulling some super fit girl that evening meaning half of a lesbian couple was fit, how cool is that?!
Mon 11/04/05 at 22:27
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Yeah
>
> RAAAAR die bear die.

This was me and the bear I killed last week: [URL]http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/graphics/bearhunt1.jpg[/URL]
Mon 11/04/05 at 22:23
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Or, if Mickey Blue Eye's is anything to go by, that is what a Goodfella sound like when asking for his steak rare.
Mon 11/04/05 at 22:21
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Bwuahahah.
Mon 11/04/05 at 22:19
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yeah

RAAAAR die bear die.
Mon 11/04/05 at 22:17
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
It's a manly noise.

More of a RAAAAAH! Really, but, you know.
Mon 11/04/05 at 22:16
Regular
RAR? you are all probably gonna call me a n00b but I don't care since I don't know what that means anywhoo.
Mon 11/04/05 at 22:13
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Male

RAR
Mon 11/04/05 at 22:12
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> I met a really cool girl once.
> She was bisexual and didn't like me.
I forgot sheepy are you a femAle or male?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.