GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A small eBay teaser for you"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/04/05 at 13:37
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
I've bidded on an item which has half an hour left, for 50p.

The seller just got a Q&A asking why it's so cheap, and he replied that he would not sell the item unless bidding reached 112. Surely he can't do this? If the highest bid is 50p, then he has to sell for that, right?
Mon 11/04/05 at 23:09
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
Have you got a link to the item??
Mon 11/04/05 at 20:42
Regular
Some people like to put a "No Reserve" price on the item they're selling, meaningly that the first bid has to be a certain price to start!!!!
Mon 11/04/05 at 20:19
Regular
Soory man but he doesn't have to sell if he's left a reserve, means he will only sell if it's over that price.

Normally tells you if there's a reserve just not of how much
Mon 11/04/05 at 18:47
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
munn wrote:
> I will vote for whichever political party gets rid of this gayby from
> the planet.
>
> Or Bell...hound?

You want him gone using the giant baseball bat with a nail or the rocket set for the sun?
Mon 11/04/05 at 16:35
Regular
you'd be surprised. the second i read your posts i thought
"typical yatarian"..........
Mon 11/04/05 at 16:00
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Isn't he a little politically incorrect?
"The tip of the day is, don`t ask for a discount - ask where the seller is and make a judgement about them"
"prefer Asian customers first and foremost because they they think Japan is rich so they have no hesitation about making payments"

Who is he to stereotype other people and other countries? I'm from Bristol - Yate in fact - but I'm not a typical Yatarian - in fact we are all individuals - he has NO right to judge me because I come from Bristol - like I have no right to judge him just because he thinks Japan is in the UK.
Mon 11/04/05 at 15:50
Regular
I will vote for whichever political party gets rid of this gayby from the planet.

Or Bell...hound?
Mon 11/04/05 at 15:43
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It seems to me as if he's actually just trying to find customers who he can sell lots of things to, rather than actually selling anyone a PSP.
Mon 11/04/05 at 15:36
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
He'd rather sell to someone here for £112, rather than £224 for someone in Canada? WHY? P&P isn't gonna cost him £112 is it. Why won't he just keep the stupid thing! Save a lot of hassle for both ends.

Keep searching I'm sure we'll find a T&C on that page for "You must be older that 633 years and have six fingers on your right hand, otherwise I won't sell it to you". This seller is beyond belief!
Mon 11/04/05 at 15:32
Regular
"bit of a brain"
" I don't sell to anyone."

"The actual product is secondary compared to finding an efficient seller. The product depreciates in value over time. The PSP could probably be found in a car-boot sale for $50 next year. On the other hand, having a reliable supplier is a longer term gain."

haha very good

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.