GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A small eBay teaser for you"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/04/05 at 13:37
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
I've bidded on an item which has half an hour left, for 50p.

The seller just got a Q&A asking why it's so cheap, and he replied that he would not sell the item unless bidding reached 112. Surely he can't do this? If the highest bid is 50p, then he has to sell for that, right?
Sun 17/04/05 at 17:26
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Not sure if I've seen you around much either actually. But I've been here, just not in General that much. I've been in FOG Prime recently, seems quiet to what it used to be. But yeah, that's still where you'll be most likely to find me. :-)
Sun 17/04/05 at 17:16
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Silent Thunder. Have you just come back from somewhere? I swear I haven't seen you posting in ages!

I was just posting in another topic thinking 'I haven't seen Silent Thunder post for ages'..but here you are.
Sun 17/04/05 at 16:58
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Heh, brilliant.

"Q: I can buy this item in my own country for a cheaper price, why should I have to buy it from Japan in this case?

A: Yes, I know you may have seen it cheaper than £240 in your own country but that isn`t the point. The point is that you don`t actually believe the sellers in your own country and quite rightly so."
Sun 17/04/05 at 16:14
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
What is this guy on?????
Sun 17/04/05 at 16:10
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Sorry to pop this, but found this thread and looked through the sellers feedback and found this...

[URL]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=75556&item=8169889036[/URL]

Utter genius.
Tue 12/04/05 at 16:25
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Pffff Surely anyone with an ounce of sense would not part with their money over that listing, and if they did then they probably deserved it...

For being stupid
Tue 12/04/05 at 15:56
Regular
Thats the most riduculous listing on ebay i've seen. gotta be someone taking the mick.

Check his last feedback as well

"sent money and neva recieved the psp, will inform ebay"
Tue 12/04/05 at 15:21
Regular
"lets go back"
"For Paypal payments, please add 20% on top of the price. Why? Because people who prefer to pay by Paypal are people who are not concerned about price."

WTF?

I use paypal but I dont like setting fire to ten pound notes. Why doesnt he just admit that its because he gets charged for the transaction and wants his money back.
Tue 12/04/05 at 06:58
Regular
I'd never buy something on eBay from anywhere but the UK.

It's too risky.
Mon 11/04/05 at 23:59
hippyman wrote:

- he has NO right to judge me because I come from
> Bristol - like I have no right to judge him just because he thinks
> Japan is in the UK.

Actually, if anyone thinks that Japan is in the UK you have the automatic right to say they're stupid, and chuckle.

"Preferences: I prefer Asian customers first and foremost because they they think Japan is rich so they have no hesitation about making payments."

And anyone with a preference like this is usually avoided by experienced eBayers, as you can see.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.