GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo spoofs requests"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/04/05 at 19:59
Regular
hi every1, i decided to start making nintendo spoofs as i recently made my mario matrix (FROM SCRATCH!) and i personally thinks its not too bad and i wanted to make more so any ideas that are posted ill draw. :)

Any1 that wants to see my mario matrix design just ask :D
Mon 11/04/05 at 12:03
Regular
thnx hav u checked out my matrix mario yet? cuz thats the kinda stuff i can do just with paint program. heres the link [URL]http://img196.echo.cx/my.php?image=mariomatrix1oq.png[/URL]
Mon 11/04/05 at 11:34
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
I actually do really like them so keep it up, its a good skill to have.
Mon 11/04/05 at 11:23
Regular
well considerin i drew that in a few minutes i thought it wasnt to bad but i cud make it much better by adding colour on my pc etc. as i did with my mario matrix but that took like...3 hours so its not sumfin i wud do everyday
Mon 11/04/05 at 11:18
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Chipseh wrote:
> Well done, you're very talented!
>
> [S][S][S][S]Not[/S][/S][/S][/S]

Come on Howsy, let him have this one, his drawings are wonderfully entertaining. In fact, I spilt my coffee in shock just having a browse.

[S][S][S][S]Not[/S][/S][/S][/S]

...Just kidding mate, I really like them, wish I could do fairly accurate drawings of stuff like that, but I'm writer not a sketchy guy :-)

[S][S][S][S]Not[/S][/S][/S][/S] ;)
Mon 11/04/05 at 11:06
Regular
[URL]http://img151.echo.cx/my.php?image=bikinimario2ee.png[/URL] there i think the link should work now...i hope
Mon 11/04/05 at 11:04
Regular
well chipseh can u draw better? can you design edits on computers better? if u can send in 1 then and prove it.
Mon 11/04/05 at 09:46
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
Hey, MrG, its not school today, is it? I just saw Mr.Alvi and Miss.Dewar drive in. They could've forgot it was a training day.....
Mon 11/04/05 at 09:30
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Well done, you're very talented!

[S][S][S][S]Not[/S][/S][/S][/S]
Mon 11/04/05 at 09:15
Regular
hi every1 i have just finished my mario in a bikini lol i drew it instead of editing it heres the link im not sure if it will work cuz i dont really no how to use imageshack very well. http://img215.echo.cx/my.php?image=bikinimario9om.png
Sun 10/04/05 at 21:14
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
Oh yeah, MrG, i beat the village chief and got into the castle, i just beat the blind prisoner! Those sheild monks are viscious!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.