GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo spoofs requests"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/04/05 at 19:59
Regular
hi every1, i decided to start making nintendo spoofs as i recently made my mario matrix (FROM SCRATCH!) and i personally thinks its not too bad and i wanted to make more so any ideas that are posted ill draw. :)

Any1 that wants to see my mario matrix design just ask :D
Mon 11/04/05 at 20:05
Regular
wot were you trying to draw anyways you kinda started to make mario then rubbed it out and stuff anyway wen i make drawings i kinda ment by hand with paper and pencil
Mon 11/04/05 at 18:35
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Okay then... but you're going to have to watch me draw it.

[URL]http://artpad.art.com/?iesm6ilew8k[/URL]

Oh, and try not to post repeatedly, there's a good lil' sketchin dude.
Mon 11/04/05 at 16:17
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> I request that you make the drawing not rubbish next time.

its great that theres so many people on here that really no how to raise an artists spirit by giving positive reinforcement...

Tiltawhirl as ive sed to many people on here if u think you could draw better then go ahead and post ur masterpiece...
Mon 11/04/05 at 16:11
Regular
I request that you make the drawing not rubbish next time.
Mon 11/04/05 at 16:03
Regular
here is also luigi matrix [URL]http://img200.echo.cx/my.php?image=luigimatrix1ij.jpg[/URL]
Mon 11/04/05 at 15:53
Regular
i made this spoof of super mario sunshine by editing it on paint lol its not that great but funny [URL]http://img72.echo.cx/my.php?image=stonedmario5ml.png[/URL]
Mon 11/04/05 at 12:42
Regular
so is there anything else any1 wants me to draw?
Mon 11/04/05 at 12:23
Regular
lol cool ill think bout it my mate who is doing the drawing requests topic rite now he done a good drawing of him, hes a good artist too
Mon 11/04/05 at 12:18
Regular
Mr Gamertron, you should hook up with crossbob and do an animated story.

He's our resident Novel Writer, by the way.
Mon 11/04/05 at 12:18
Regular
Zeus, your attempts at being funny are severely depressing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.