GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Halo 2 : Single player progress (Spoilers)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Fri 12/11/04 at 15:47
Regular
"Touched!"
Just thought I'd keep the single player aspect in one thread. So where abouts are people? I'm quite far in I think.

SPOILER

I'm up to the bit called "Sacred Icon" where I have to lower the shield protecting the Icon. It's been quite a good game so far, but it doesn't feel like that much of a war as such, oh and the cut scene **SPOILER** where you see Master Chief being dragged under water is pretty amazing **END SPOILER**
Fri 12/11/04 at 16:45
I've completed it on normal late last night - much harder than the first Halo I thought. Oh, the ending - most unexpected.

CLose up fights with the Brutes is difficult with each knock taking a good amount of your shields; and fighting 4 at the same time is not easy at all. Doubt I'll try Legendary any time soon.
Fri 12/11/04 at 16:29
Regular
I'm up to the first level on the 2nd Halo. Got quite a way in it as well, loved going through all the ruins in that tank, realy showed off the physics when you're blowing up the ghost and bits are going everywhere.

Loved it so far, much better than the first game. So far the best levels me thinks have been the Mombasa levels, they were awesome.
Fri 12/11/04 at 16:05
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Somewhere that's pretty damn nice looking, as the Arbiter, hacking at brutes with plasma sword - similar to Delta Halo, but waaay after.
Fri 12/11/04 at 15:50
2 hours my crack! its longer than that even if you are flying through the levels! AT least 4 hours i reckon
Fri 12/11/04 at 15:49
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I dunno how far that is, but I got past that after about 2 hours of play. Only doing it on normal to get used to it at first though - then straight to Legendary, as it should be played.
Fri 12/11/04 at 15:48
I'm on the level after that i think. Level 12. Right near the end of it, have done about 4 check points
Fri 12/11/04 at 15:47
Regular
"Touched!"
Just thought I'd keep the single player aspect in one thread. So where abouts are people? I'm quite far in I think.

SPOILER

I'm up to the bit called "Sacred Icon" where I have to lower the shield protecting the Icon. It's been quite a good game so far, but it doesn't feel like that much of a war as such, oh and the cut scene **SPOILER** where you see Master Chief being dragged under water is pretty amazing **END SPOILER**

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.