GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Djibril, I salute you"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/04/05 at 14:37
Regular
My Milan Baros love may distract from the fondness I also have for Djibril Cisse, my Pro Evo 3 champion. I even played as Auxerre for a while so I could control this bloonde behemoth. It was the best news ever when I heard he was coming to Anfield. I thought he was crap, mind, because his PES3 stats are awful. £14 million? So I watched some stuff of him for Auxerre/France and he was awesome.

So, yeah. I love Djibril almost as much as I love Milan. This is great news

[URL]http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N148416050408-1422.htm[/URL]

10 days time? This is a ridiculous speed of recovery from his injury. And Xabi playing for reserves as well. Heh, the 'Pool physios are miracle-workers. After all, they've had enough practise.

Soon we shall see the sight that I marvelled at in the early stages of the season. Milan and Cisse, two of the paciest strikers around, destroying Chelsea's defences in the Champions League semi-final.

It's going to happen. C'mon, boys, Juventus next week. Do it for Djibril.
Sun 10/04/05 at 23:03
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Just reading "Djibril" gave me epilepsy.
Sun 10/04/05 at 22:59
Regular
I had to, it's hurting my head.
Sun 10/04/05 at 22:53
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Well you've put an effective end to this one, well done.
Sun 10/04/05 at 22:32
Regular
Too...many...threads...
Sun 10/04/05 at 22:27
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Still, better than being called "Djibril". Sounds like an Eastern European cleaning spray.
Sun 10/04/05 at 22:25
Regular
Nothing about Nunez is pure.
Sun 10/04/05 at 22:23
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Italian football is slower and involves more diving and fouling and generally dirty play. Spanish people are all pure.

Doesn't mean they're good at football, but they're pure.
Sun 10/04/05 at 22:21
Regular
I'd love a bit of Italian. Football, that is, not Italian in general. I don't like all the Spainards, none of my favourite players are quite Spanish enough for Rafa. That's why he brings Nunez on inexplicably.
Sun 10/04/05 at 22:17
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Oh yeah, forgot about that. Liverpool are in their Spanish era now. They tried being French, that didn't really work out, and as soon as they get sick of being Spanish they'll be....Italian? I'm sure you'd relish Claudio Ranieri on the sidelines every week, being a vole and stuff.
Sun 10/04/05 at 22:08
Regular
Of course Morientes won't become a sub. He is, in fact, Rafa's lovechild. Rafa will play Nando and Cisse, because he hates Baros.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.