GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"U2 here I come"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/04/05 at 10:16
Regular
My mate has just, somehow, managed to get us tickets for the U2 gig in Manchester with Snow Patrol supporting.

I'm rather happy about it.
Fri 08/04/05 at 10:16
Regular
My mate has just, somehow, managed to get us tickets for the U2 gig in Manchester with Snow Patrol supporting.

I'm rather happy about it.
Fri 08/04/05 at 10:27
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
I'm not sure what to think of U2.

When I listen to it, I like it, until I find out it's U2, if that makes sense.
Fri 08/04/05 at 10:38
Regular
Hah, I'm off to U2 too at some point, exact same reason but I'm not sure where the location is, but The Killers are supporting so it's not there.
Fri 08/04/05 at 10:42
Regular
The Killers are supporting in the Millenium Stadium, I believe. Basically, it's awesome support wherever you go for U2. Razorlight are doing some gigs, I think.
Fri 08/04/05 at 10:43
Regular
Kings of Leon in America apparently, that I would have prefered but I'm pleased with The Killers, should be interesting.

Very much looking forward to it, they best still have energy once they reach Wales.
Fri 08/04/05 at 10:48
Regular
I'd much prefer The Killers to Kings of Leon. Enjoyed the first album, but the second (Aha Heartbrak or something) was awful. Lots of Followill mumbling. Whereas Hot Fuss was the best album of last year, in my opinion. I love The Killers. But I also love Snow Patrol.

Millenium Stadium's a pretty impressive gig venue, I'm sure they'll love it. They're scheduled to play at the Nou Camp in Barcelona. That'd be awesome.
Sun 10/04/05 at 22:02
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Barca will beat them easily, though.
Sun 10/04/05 at 22:03
Regular
"8==="
My favourite bands have split up.

They were better.
Sun 10/04/05 at 22:14
Regular
Blank wrote:
> Barca will beat them easily, though.

--

No chance. Bono has a killer touch, and I believe they've signed Ronaldo to play drums.
Sun 10/04/05 at 22:15
Regular
"8==="
Mandela.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.