GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Should us 'young' people bother voting?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/04/05 at 23:10
Regular
"where's my tag?"
I'm 18, election is coming, and Tony Blair kind of looks like an elf. Will you post your vote, or will you post anfrax? Does Britain really count as having democracy if only 50% of the people vote? Will we be able to invade future countries to liberate democracy if ourselves are lacking in it? Will Prescot lose weight? Will your vote be nicked in the post? Many things I want to find it.

Currently, if there's an option to do so, I'll vote BNP. They're just deeply misunderstood people and should be given a chance to rule the world. If that's not an option, I'll vote Conservatives.
Fri 08/04/05 at 12:08
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Meh i'll be in Japan once the dust has settled from the Election and whatever party has been elected in begins to actually not do a thing they promised in their pre-election speil so can't say i really care, just leave you floundering with whatever tosspot ends up running this country. :-D

Saying that, i will be voting and it'll be for the monster raving loonies if they're still going.
Fri 08/04/05 at 13:28
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Mumbai Duck wrote:
>
> WickedWare wrote:
> put a population cap on the UK (we're
> not battery chickens after all)
>
> I'd love to see how you made this work. Would there be big meat
> grinders in hospitals used to kill surplus babies? I bet that'd end
> up in sausages too...

They did a similar thing in China several years ago now, I believe. There were severe tax penalties and fines for those who had unlicensed kids...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.