GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SO.MUCH.JUNK."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/04/05 at 15:45
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
I moved into my tiny room back in September. I bought with me only a few things I may need and everything was fine and fitted in perfectly.

Now i'm preparing to move back and I seem to have twice as much stuff I came with. I've found loads of clothes and about a million pairs of shoes I bought with me from back home which I haven't even worn.

Am I the only one who seems to collect junk?
Fri 08/04/05 at 04:22
I have a few ebooks too, but don't really use them for reference because the constant switching is crap, and my laptop doesn't support 2 external monitors.

PDF is also a rubbish format for ebooks, only good for printing off afterwards. I much prefer MS' own help file format.
Fri 08/04/05 at 04:13
Regular
"Captain to you."
lcarus wrote:
>Most annoying are the clothes, which have to be packed so that they won't >crease too much, and there's nothing worse in increasing weight than books. >Lots and lots of them.

I use e-books they weigh nothing :D

I forgot to put my weights in my list for 2 years as well, they are real effort to move :(
Fri 08/04/05 at 03:58
Yeah me too, though I don't have swords yet. Most annoying are the clothes, which have to be packed so that they won't crease too much, and there's nothing worse in increasing weight than books. Lots and lots of them.
Fri 08/04/05 at 03:52
Regular
"Captain to you."
I am in my third year of uni and every year the move to a new house has been bigger.

First year: it was about 4 boxes of stuff, plus montior, guitar, tv and computer.

Second year: 6 boxes, 2 monitors, 2 computers, guitar and tv

Third year: 10 boxes, 2 monitors, 2 computers, TV, laptop, 2 sword stands and swords, guitar, fridge and a table.

Each year i have to spend a day clearing out all the papers and general stuff that needs throwing out that just builds up.
Thu 07/04/05 at 23:27
Regular
Celestine wrote:
> Black funk me boots? Oh my..
>
> I must get a pair of those!!! :D

You already have a pair!
Thu 07/04/05 at 23:11
Regular
Black funk me boots? Oh my..

I must get a pair of those!!! :D
Thu 07/04/05 at 22:37
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Lawrence wrote:
> I don't actually have a fettish for shoes.

Me either, although she has this one pair of black funk me boots...
Thu 07/04/05 at 22:35
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
I don't actually have a fettish for shoes. I just seem to have a load of pairs which I used to wear, but never got round to chucking out.
Thu 07/04/05 at 22:25
Regular
I really don't care if he does, honestly. I'm not here for Light. I'm here to share with Lawrence what I like collecting. We seem to have the same fettish for shoes! Yay!

Hoi..I think I need to buy a pair again today..
Thu 07/04/05 at 20:26
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Celestine, Light won't read this.
Cheers!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.