GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SO.MUCH.JUNK."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/04/05 at 15:45
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
I moved into my tiny room back in September. I bought with me only a few things I may need and everything was fine and fitted in perfectly.

Now i'm preparing to move back and I seem to have twice as much stuff I came with. I've found loads of clothes and about a million pairs of shoes I bought with me from back home which I haven't even worn.

Am I the only one who seems to collect junk?
Thu 07/04/05 at 15:45
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
I moved into my tiny room back in September. I bought with me only a few things I may need and everything was fine and fitted in perfectly.

Now i'm preparing to move back and I seem to have twice as much stuff I came with. I've found loads of clothes and about a million pairs of shoes I bought with me from back home which I haven't even worn.

Am I the only one who seems to collect junk?
Thu 07/04/05 at 15:46
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I collect junk too, then my bowels expel it!
Thu 07/04/05 at 16:05
Regular
Junk...I like to call them charity donations.
Thu 07/04/05 at 16:08
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Or in these more selfish times - eBay stock.
Thu 07/04/05 at 16:11
Regular
Or garage sales, if you're desperate...
Thu 07/04/05 at 16:15
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
It's not like I can sell anything. I got loads of magazines, reciepts and stuff..
Thu 07/04/05 at 16:17
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Lawrence wrote:
> I got loads of magazines, reciepts
> and stuff..

Throw them away?
Thu 07/04/05 at 16:31
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Wow, I wish I had thought of that.
Thu 07/04/05 at 19:56
Regular
Viva la SHOES!!! :D Oh, I've had this shoe fettish for a long while now. I had to go buy a pair after Light's madness on Monday. I like the Italian leather ones most with matching purses..so smooothe.

I like collecting tons of different stuffage.

I collect a lot of books. But, I've moved so much that my collection has diminished. Those are too heavy to haul around all the time when you're a jet-setter as I am. One day, I'd like a library in my house with all the classics leather bound with different side binding. Stately and accomplished looking..and always reminding me that there's so much more to learn.

I love Grix's sketches..they make me laugh. I especially like old crinkly, parchment maps..I suppose so that I always know where I am and where I'm going. I'd love to get one of those globes made of all the inlaid precious stone for each country. Those are nice.

I think I love collecting different shoes, because they each have a story for where they've walked. When I look at all my colourful pups I think stuff like, "Oh yeah, those hawt espidrille sandals with the Greek straps tied up my calves walked in the Isle of Capri. They're keepers." Who cares if they're ever worn again.

I love collecting different bottles of wine too..and plan one day to be one of those people who know how to taste the grape. For now, the bottles are pretty and remind me to live life with feel-good zest. Tis good, the feel-good zest ala vinho. *cheers*
Thu 07/04/05 at 19:57
Regular
My whole bedroom is littered with bubble wrap, Jiffy bags and Brown wrapping paper. Influence of e-bay :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.