GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What platform will you buy Resident Evil 4 for"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil 4'.
Sat 13/11/04 at 08:56
Regular
"Nicolaj"
I whould buy it for Gamecube
Tue 16/11/04 at 10:55
Regular
Blank wrote:
> But that wasn't stated, was it?

Nope, and neither was "they don't know what they're doing on the PS2"
Tue 16/11/04 at 01:25
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
But that wasn't stated, was it?
Mon 15/11/04 at 22:16
Regular
Capcom do know what they're doing with the Gamecube, more than any other third party developer.

Whilst they know what they're doing with the PS2 they don't know what they're doing in regards to Resi 4 on the PS2 because the game was built with the Gamecube in mind.
Mon 15/11/04 at 22:14
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Yes, but he said it as a reason for buying the GC version over the PS2 version, so that was the clear implication.
Mon 15/11/04 at 21:55
Regular
He didn't say they didn't know what they were doing with the PS2... he just said they know what they're doing with thye Gamecube.
Mon 15/11/04 at 20:54
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Resevilfan 2.0 wrote:
> Besides Capcom know what they're doing with the gamecube.

Yeah, because they've NEVER made a Playstation game.
Mon 15/11/04 at 14:04
Regular
"Bow to me!"
I have to disagree. Better for the GC yes but not for those reasons. The wont change anything. Its the same damn game no matter where its played. Reasons are:
1. Out first on GC
2. Better overall graphics
3. Faster loading times
Mon 15/11/04 at 11:56
Regular
"Back For Good"
The PS2 version will be a conversion so unless they throw in aload of unmissable extras, stick with the gamecube version.

Besides Capcom know what they're doing with the gamecube.
Mon 15/11/04 at 00:07
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Your missing a lot.Its a bit biased asking which console in the GC forum. I like GC and PS2 and would buy it for GC for reasons already mentioned.
Sun 14/11/04 at 18:25
Regular
Crumble wrote:
> 'Cube. No doubt about it.
>
> Actually, I have no choice. I don't have a PS2.

Me neither. But what are we missing? San Andres and Burnout 3 are about it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.