GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which Bond film...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/04/05 at 12:35
Regular
... has Bond involved in a horse race where there fences are raised and lowered automatically?

I think it's Goldfinger, but I'm not sure. I need some sort of proof too, as it's to settle a discussion.

Many thanks.
Thu 07/04/05 at 22:05
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
BTW Isn't Daniel 'Layer Cake' Craig going to be really bad Bond, if he lands the part
Thu 07/04/05 at 21:27
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
Geffdof wrote:
> View to a Kill is on this week I think, so you can watch it and check
> if its the right one or not.

Tomorrow on ITV1
Thu 07/04/05 at 21:26
Regular
"lets go back"
View to a Kill is on this week I think, so you can watch it and check if its the right one or not.
Thu 07/04/05 at 20:28
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Pachanga wrote:
> Stryke wrote:
> Possibly the worst Bond film
>
> ahem...Die Another Day...

i hate the one with lazenby in, OHMSS. it sucks
Thu 07/04/05 at 20:27
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I think that's the direction that Bond should go in, but it wouldn't be very popular with the majority.
Thu 07/04/05 at 20:25
Regular
Chr1s wrote:
> On second thoughts, what a crap Bond film that would be.

Unless QT changed his style for the movie. We can't have Bond lopping some poor sod's ear off or accidentally blowing 008's brains out all over the screen now, can we?
Thu 07/04/05 at 20:22
Regular
"The definitive tag"
If Tarantino made a Bond film, then a good cast can be guaranteed. I would expect the usual Samuel L Jackson, Harvey Keitel, Uma Thurman and maybe Tarantino himself.

On second thoughts, what a crap Bond film that would be.
Thu 07/04/05 at 20:05
Regular
I heard something about Quentin Tarantino maybe directing a Bond film. If that's true, then no way would that be anything less than 15-rated.

"The name's Bond; James Bond; Bad Motherf***er"
Thu 07/04/05 at 19:51
Regular
"8==="
I liked the crap electricity effects from the 80's.

They were great. :(

That and the fake CGI wave of gayness.
Thu 07/04/05 at 19:41
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> It'd make money regardless of the classification it got.

yeah but if it has stupid lasers and madonna and is rated pg, then it makes even more.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.