GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fuel Prices"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/04/05 at 10:17
Regular
Last night I was instructed by a higher authority to up fuel prices again at my work. This is the 5th rise in 3 weeks! whats happening? how much more can fuel go up? what price is fuel in other parts of the UK here in South East Scotland its

Diesel 90.9
Unleaded88.9
Optimax 96.9
Wed 06/04/05 at 11:51
Regular
Aye, Sainsbury's seem to be cheapest round here too.

Morrison's isn't bad either.
Wed 06/04/05 at 11:42
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Only a couple of weeks ago I was filling up for 82.9 (Diesal) at Sainsburys now its 85.9 and more expensive at BP and other taxing (excuse the pun) petrol stations

Sainsburys and Shell seems to be the place to go for fuel round here for 'reasonable prices'
Wed 06/04/05 at 11:28
Regular
"long time"
Leave car at home ! Never :)
Wed 06/04/05 at 11:28
Regular
"Captain to you."
Shelljed wrote:
> We have buses not many though! would you walk 10 miles to work?
> thought not :-)

Fair doos if it was in 5 miles i would say walk but after that it would start to take too much time unless you got some crazy walking skillz
Wed 06/04/05 at 11:26
Regular
We have buses not many though! would you walk 10 miles to work? thought not :-) and then 10 miles home again at night? the car is what we use, its all very well goverments saying USE PUBLIC TRANSPORT and leave your car at home, if public transport was an option I would use it.

Chippxero wrote:
> Shelljed wrote:
> sadly walking every where is not an option in our area as its a tad
> rural
> and buses are few and far between and we have no trains or planes.
>
> That makes no sense surly if there is no public transport of anykind
> walking is a pretty damn good option.
Wed 06/04/05 at 11:01
Regular
"Captain to you."
Shelljed wrote:
> sadly walking every where is not an option in our area as its a tad rural
> and buses are few and far between and we have no trains or planes.

That makes no sense surly if there is no public transport of anykind walking is a pretty damn good option.
Wed 06/04/05 at 10:54
Regular
Filled up this morning at Tesco's 88.9 (diesel), good job I had a 5p per litre off voucher:)
Wed 06/04/05 at 10:50
Regular
That twix would cost you 40p where I work its 24 hour so they hike prices up as its a captive audience, sadly walking every where is not an option in our area as its a tad rural and buses are few and far between and we have no trains or planes.
Wed 06/04/05 at 10:44
Regular
"Captain to you."
I'm glad i walk everywhere, it only costs 32p for a twix which fuels me for at least a day.
Wed 06/04/05 at 10:37
Regular
I filled up on Sunday for 81.9p (unleaded). Today it seems to be around the 84.9 area.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.