GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Splinterm cell chaos theory!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/04/05 at 09:54
Regular
"Catch it!"
Its the greatest SPLINTER CELL yet who else thinks this?
Sat 23/04/05 at 18:08
Regular
"8==="
I think the pistol can take camera out for a bit.

Did about half the game before I bothered ot read the manual: WTF!? There's a shotgun!?

:D
Sat 23/04/05 at 18:02
Regular
"\\"
Blackjack silver wrote:
> The 2 player is just like the one player in the first splinter cell
> it is really bad.

You called the first game bad, making the rest of your post void.
Sat 23/04/05 at 14:42
A bad game!!

The 2 player is just like the one player in the first splinter cell it is really bad. You cant shoot the cameras out but in the one player you can the guyes can see you in the dark if they get 5m to you. The gun camers can see every where. The rule of the 3 alarms and your out is still used but in the one player it is not. The graphics are ok but i have seen better. The levels are small and you cant save any where but you can in the one player and in the 2 player it is a set couse not like in the one player where you can take a different route to the mission objective. The things that you can do in the 2 player is limited. I just cant see why the game makers would make a brilliant one player but make a usless 2 player and to sum it all up it says TO BE CONTINUED at the end of the game i mean what is that all about? If you are going to make a game at least make it a whole game not half a game. I just pity anybody that thinks that it is a good game that is well made because that is exactley what it is not.
Tue 12/04/05 at 15:12
Regular
Only things I use are sticky cams, my knife and the secondary function on the pistol that turn off lights for a short time.

Guns are for girly boys who can't play the game properly.
Tue 12/04/05 at 10:55
Finally finished the game yesterday.

Last 3 missions I used 4 bullets. There was a tricky situation on the last where there were 3 guards and a circle camera (the ones you see in Debenhams) on the bottom of a walkway - problem was, I wasn't allowed to kill anyone, and sneaking off was not an option. Cue 1 sticky camera and gas grenade later... and all was ok.
Tue 12/04/05 at 10:17
Regular
No Sticky Shockers or Airfoil rounds?

I rarely even get through a single clip during a mission - the only things I actually use my ammo on are lights near cameras.

If I can't get behind them and grab them, I stabby-stabby, simple as.
Tue 12/04/05 at 09:50
Regular
"hulagadoo"
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> Im stuck on the third mission. I have a guy shooting at me and I have
> no bullets!

What do you do with your bullets? Surely you have something of use like a flash bang or smoke? If you have just lob that then when it goes off run in and slit his throat.
Tue 12/04/05 at 06:31
Regular
just run at him and stabby-stabby.
Mon 11/04/05 at 18:25
Regular
"Catch it!"
Im stuck on the third mission. I have a guy shooting at me and I have no bullets!
Fri 08/04/05 at 13:59
Regular
Your friend's quite a moron then.

It really is the best in the series. Fantastic game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.