GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dear Mr. Terrorist"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/04/05 at 04:27
Regular
"Captain to you."
I have noticed that you and your terrorist buddies have not done much lately, and to be honest i am starting to think that you’re just bloody lazy.

All these threats and plans are talked about but all the huge events that would have made a big impact have passed by without incident.

The world cup: There where many times that a huge amount of people and 9/11 was fresh in peoples minds. Plus it would reduce the amount of football on TV for a while.

The Olympics: The opening ceremony had loads of people in there and would have ruined the whole thing and what a great way to effect a lot of countries at once without having to buy plane tickets to all over the world.

Now i understand you might have been waiting till things cool down a bit but there is one event very soon that would make a very good target.

The popes funeral there are going to be 200 heads of state, you know the nasty men that invade countries for oil? They will be there too plus just a lot of people that if they died would turn everything in to chaos.

to sum up Durkadurka-alla-jihad.

-----------------------------------

I can't believe that they are going to put all these world leaders in one place, it seems so stupid with the so-called terrorist threat they are begging to get blown to hell.
Fri 08/04/05 at 12:44
Regular
"8==="
Only the great satan feels our wrath. ;)

We (europe) got a lot of decent medical practices from islamic places y'know.
Fri 08/04/05 at 12:40
Regular
"Captain to you."
Bloody rubbish terrorists, i wanted chaos :(
Fri 08/04/05 at 12:03
Regular
"1,2,3,4,6"
What happened to the whole boom boom room situation. I hear that the boom boom room is gonna go boom boom because Quebec's got the bomb
Fri 08/04/05 at 03:06
Regular
"Captain to you."
If i went to visit him i would yell out that it's a miricle and he moved, i can just imagine the crowd it would be great.
Thu 07/04/05 at 14:03
"period drama"
Ahaha.
Thu 07/04/05 at 13:58
Regular
Why? He's not going to do anything.

1357 - Dead
1403 - Still dead
1418 - Hasn't got any deader
1438 - Yep, you guessed it. Dead
Thu 07/04/05 at 13:31
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4419731.stm[/URL]

More info above. Just out of interest, what's the link to the watching the pope thing?
Thu 07/04/05 at 13:09
Regular
"..."
Mumbai Duck wrote:
> They also saw some kind of demented 'moral high ground' in showing
> western citizens what it was like to have our cities destroyed, in
> response to us doing it to other cities.

That's actually quite worrying. Think about it, they could claim the same 'moral high ground' by showing us what it's like to have our leaders murdered.
Thu 07/04/05 at 11:31
Regular
They're not going to make him a Lenin-mummy, are they?
Thu 07/04/05 at 11:27
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
You can watch the Pope's body live on the BBC website. That's pretty sick, if you think about it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.