GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your favourite Music Video"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/04/05 at 22:24
Regular
"Always the winner?"
Write the name of your favourtie Music Video along with the artist name. Accompany it with some lines telling whats so special about that video and why do you like it.

It can be any of the two categories - "All Time Fave" OR "Last noteworthy Video I Saw".

Go On.
Mon 04/04/05 at 22:47
Regular
"Always the winner?"
Its only of late that I have become interested so much more in music, uptil now it was only casual listening. So there are not many videos that I remember, but I'll mention three of the best from I've seen recently.

(1) Evanescence - My Immortal

Not much in it, but is sure apt for the song. I liked the part of the video around the time that the percussion plays.

(2) Eminem - Just Lose It

Simply hillarious

(3) Linkin Park - Crawling

The story of this video is prety much subtle at first. It may seem that the models are acting to be under the influence of drugs, while some say that the moel is being abused by her father. Anyways, whats good about this video is the energetic & synchronized steps of the band people in the vid.
Mon 04/04/05 at 22:33
Regular
"Monochromatic"
The only one that comes to mind is

Lauryn Hill - Everything Is Everything

* Waits to see if anyone remembers it *
Mon 04/04/05 at 22:31
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Metallica - I Disappear.

Not really an all time favourite and the song isn't either, but it is a very memorable video.
Mon 04/04/05 at 22:27
Regular
"SOUP!"
That Cult of Luna one where theres those things with antlers and stuff is nice and bizarre.
Mon 04/04/05 at 22:24
Regular
"Always the winner?"
Write the name of your favourtie Music Video along with the artist name. Accompany it with some lines telling whats so special about that video and why do you like it.

It can be any of the two categories - "All Time Fave" OR "Last noteworthy Video I Saw".

Go On.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.