GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your favourite Music Video"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/04/05 at 22:24
Regular
"Always the winner?"
Write the name of your favourtie Music Video along with the artist name. Accompany it with some lines telling whats so special about that video and why do you like it.

It can be any of the two categories - "All Time Fave" OR "Last noteworthy Video I Saw".

Go On.
Wed 06/04/05 at 15:14
Regular
Guns N Roses - November Rain. Bloody epic.
Wed 06/04/05 at 15:13
Regular
The Winster wrote:
> A question - Which music video of Madonna features
> bullfighting? help me out please...

Take A Bow - I think it went something like she's some rich American woman who fell in love with a famous bullfighter in Spain that took advantage of her and humiliated her. So, she's singing "Make them laugh..it comes so easy when you get to the part where your breaking my heart.." And, then she ends up leaving. So sad. I hope the bull got him.
Wed 06/04/05 at 04:16
Regular
"Always the winner?"
Celestine wrote:
> Vogue - Madonna
>
> All time fave!! Because she's so beautiful. And, according the
> Grix, "a mean business minding biatch! With nice boobs
> admittedly.." Yii! The video is just SO gay!! I'm such the
> faghag. Pftt. :D

I have seen her "Die Another Day" video only. The video is good, but not that much, if you want to see Maonna's vital otgans. Otherwise, it suits the song and atleast in this regard, it can be called excellent.

A question - Which music video of Madonna features bullfighting? help me out please...
Tue 05/04/05 at 20:56
Regular
Vogue - Madonna

All time fave!! Because she's so beautiful. And, according the Grix, "a mean business minding biatch! With nice boobs admittedly.." Yii! The video is just SO gay!! I'm such the faghag. Pftt. :D
Tue 05/04/05 at 20:55
Regular
Zombie Nation- Kernkraft 400
Totally random and stupid. And what's with the bit right at the very end?!
Tue 05/04/05 at 20:49
Regular
"Always the winner?"
Going offline now, and I'll come back tommorow. i have mIrc, and i havnt figured out how to use efnet. any help woul be appreciated.

However, even if you mention something about efnet, please do mention about atleast one vid thats good according to you.
Tue 05/04/05 at 20:46
Regular
"Always the winner?"
Radiohead seems to be everyone's favourite....

I would've like to stream one or two vieos from radiohead, but theonenetwork.com has got no clips from radiohead. Launch wouldnt work on my, PC so....

...anyone knows about efnet & where to get it?
Tue 05/04/05 at 20:39
Regular
Rabbit in your Headlights by Radiohead is quite easily the best.

The Low one by Foo Fighters is funny-ish.
Tue 05/04/05 at 19:34
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Joker.. cant be bothered with the lines..
And the reason its so cute :)
Tue 05/04/05 at 19:29
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Paradox: wrote:
> The Blur one with the milk carton is awesome.

Coffee & TV i think

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.