GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A Halo 3..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 3'.
Sat 13/11/04 at 23:34
Regular
Enough of Halo 2. I've had enough of reading the countless number of Halo 2 threads. Anyway, after reading monkey_man's thread he told us about the ending, and that it leads way for a Halo 3, which most of us knew would happern as all great series come as trilogies.

So, if there was a Halo 3, what could they do with the story?

monkey_man already revealed

DON'T READ ON IF YOU DON'T WANT TO FIND OUT THE ENDING

that Master Chief doesn't finish the battle and the game suddenly ends, basically telling us there will be a Halo 3.

Should Bungie go with the stereotypical 'the good guy always wins' ending and allow Chief and his bang gang to take down the Covenant and save Earth, or should they develop a few twists.

What of the group of rebel Covenant and the leader, that was tortued for failing to protect Halo?

What of this second Halo? In Halo 2 the second Halo just suddenly appeared. What about a third Halo?

And the 'hated by everyone' Flood. Should they make a return? Maybe they could have a go at toppling Humankind.

And the Master Chief's identity? Darth Vader ending? I personally think Chief is an eighty year old biddy who likes to knit.

Alot of twists and issues Bungie need to consider there...
Sun 14/11/04 at 23:13
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Dante: right vergil! wrote:
> And you're a worthless little fool.
> Go away.

What's a fast woman Dante?
Sun 14/11/04 at 23:13
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Crumble wrote:
> Ashman wrote:
> Just get rid of the bleeding Flood. They annoy me so much.
>
> *builds up with rage*
>
> They're even worse in Halo 2. Sniper shots seem to have no effect,

I reckon that's because they have no real 'heads' or parts - just a mass of flesh.

> and it's like sometimes you can kill them then other times they just
> run at you no matter how much you shoot them.
>
> Grrrr.....

They present more of a challenge, even though they suck.
Sun 14/11/04 at 23:10
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Plus it takes just one of those annoying infection things to bring one back to life.
Sun 14/11/04 at 21:45
Regular
Ashman wrote:
> Just get rid of the bleeding Flood. They annoy me so much.

*builds up with rage*

They're even worse in Halo 2. Sniper shots seem to have no effect, and it's like sometimes you can kill them then other times they just run at you no matter how much you shoot them.

Grrrr.....
Sun 14/11/04 at 20:38
Regular
"Jackpot!"
And you're a worthless little fool.
Go away.
Sun 14/11/04 at 20:11
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Dante: right vergil! wrote:
> I want the invincible vehicles to come back and hopefully the warthogs
> will be the same as halo 1 in halo 3, meaning that when you have a
> head on crash in 2 player, the warthogs will fly in the air fairly
> high, like they used to.

You're a retard.
Sun 14/11/04 at 11:40
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Just get rid of the bleeding Flood. They annoy me so much.
Sun 14/11/04 at 03:20
Regular
"Jackpot!"
I want the invincible vehicles to come back and hopefully the warthogs will be the same as halo 1 in halo 3, meaning that when you have a head on crash in 2 player, the warthogs will fly in the air fairly high, like they used to.
Sun 14/11/04 at 00:05
A guy called John. I doubt he'd much different from a human face because those that have seen him (guy at start before MC puts helmet on, another talking to MC when he was nekkid* in the books), didn't react any differently as if he were some ninja turtle.
Sun 14/11/04 at 00:00
Regular
I see you've sussed out Bungie.

What could the Chief be?

The possibilites are endless.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.