GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A Halo 3..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 3'.
Sat 13/11/04 at 23:34
Regular
Enough of Halo 2. I've had enough of reading the countless number of Halo 2 threads. Anyway, after reading monkey_man's thread he told us about the ending, and that it leads way for a Halo 3, which most of us knew would happern as all great series come as trilogies.

So, if there was a Halo 3, what could they do with the story?

monkey_man already revealed

DON'T READ ON IF YOU DON'T WANT TO FIND OUT THE ENDING

that Master Chief doesn't finish the battle and the game suddenly ends, basically telling us there will be a Halo 3.

Should Bungie go with the stereotypical 'the good guy always wins' ending and allow Chief and his bang gang to take down the Covenant and save Earth, or should they develop a few twists.

What of the group of rebel Covenant and the leader, that was tortued for failing to protect Halo?

What of this second Halo? In Halo 2 the second Halo just suddenly appeared. What about a third Halo?

And the 'hated by everyone' Flood. Should they make a return? Maybe they could have a go at toppling Humankind.

And the Master Chief's identity? Darth Vader ending? I personally think Chief is an eighty year old biddy who likes to knit.

Alot of twists and issues Bungie need to consider there...
Tue 16/11/04 at 12:31
Regular
Dante = Creepy

Creepy = Dante
Tue 16/11/04 at 11:48
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Dante: right vergil! wrote:
> Cyclone wrote:
> Dante: right vergil! wrote:
> And you're a worthless little fool.
> Go away.
>
> What's a fast woman Dante?
>
> What do you think?
> Your mum. Hahahaha

OH the inspired wit.
Tue 16/11/04 at 00:44
Regular
"BOSE"
I like the Flood. They're a good enemy. They seem alot more vicious this time, i like that. You kill a brute/flood flat on their back and the tiny flood tiny ones re-animate them...i think that's class, i love it! Tiny flood are also smarter this time. They don't all pop like bubbles when you shoot one and they're harder to kill
Tue 16/11/04 at 00:09
Regular
"\\"
Why the hell would Bungie take the flood out of the game... I mean, isn't the game actually based around them?

Ffft.
Mon 15/11/04 at 23:23
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Cyclone wrote:
> Dante: right vergil! wrote:
> And you're a worthless little fool.
> Go away.
>
> What's a fast woman Dante?

What do you think?
Your mum. Hahahaha
Mon 15/11/04 at 20:08
thebestbit wrote:
> well anyone who completes halo 2 on legendry will know that something
> is going to happen on the 9th feb.

Don't think I can be bothered this time. What does it say regarding 9th Feb?
Mon 15/11/04 at 20:01
Regular
"Ow Yer"
ive not played a halo game yet. AND im sorry about that.
but does it sat that Master Chief is a man?? i recon its a girl lol i mean you never know
Mon 15/11/04 at 16:21
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
well anyone who completes halo 2 on legendry will know that something is going to happen on the 9th feb.
Mon 15/11/04 at 16:03
Regular
Ye, I'd go with a Halo 3 for the Xbox 2 launch.

Xboxs 2 would sell faster than hotcakes with Halo 3 in the lineup.
Mon 15/11/04 at 12:35
Regular
"BOSE"
There wil be a Halo 3, there has to be! They can't leave it like that, no way! I'm gonna go with what someone else said a while back. It will proberly be a launch release title with Xbox2 in 2006. That ending made me swear at the people that made it I tell ya!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.