GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where will Sol go ?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/05/01 at 18:00
Regular
It seems increasingly likely that Sol Campbell will leave Spurs. Where will he go ?

Liverpool ?
Arsenal ?
Chelsea ?
Barcelona ?

Campbells agent has said the player would (ideally) like to stay in London. This would suggest Arsenal are the most likely club to get his signature. Any views out there ?
Tue 29/05/01 at 18:37
Regular
"Whatever!"
He is a good player but after what Ive read he is not worth and indeed no player is worth £130,000 a week - That is absurd!!
But then if he goes to Liverpool that would be a major plus!!
Tue 29/05/01 at 10:12
Regular
"Great Scott's"
I would just like to tell u that Sol Campbell looks like he is going to Rangers. This is because he was up in Galsgow on Sunday before taking a ride on David Murray's Private Jet (Rangers Chairman) to the Monaco Grand Prix.
I don't know why he would want to go to Ibrox, because they are only in the qualifying rounds of the champions league and i think that is as far as they will get!
Mon 28/05/01 at 10:53
Regular
I would just like to point out that Sol Campbell has said he won't join Arsenal because of the rivalry between them and Tottenham. So, I reckon if he stays in England, he will join Man United or Liverpool and if he goes abroad, either Barcelona or Real Madrid.
Mon 28/05/01 at 06:14
Regular
"Bored, Bored, Bored"
About as unlikely as say, George Graham managing Spurs for example? I don’t know though, he’ll just go to whoever is prepared to meet his deranged salary requests; I don’t think team loyalty is top of his priority list.

I knew I should of played football more in my formative years…..
Mon 28/05/01 at 05:33
Campbell is definitely leaving!

"After being told 'not to be daft' by Spurs chairman *** ****** Sol campbell quit the club he claimed only a few days ago he loved so dearly, the fact that the team won't get into the Champions League - ever, was the deciding factor, couple with the news that Spurs weren't going to pay his petrol fees on top of their proposed £20million over 3 weeks deal"

Sol will join Arsenal? Pah, he's off to Barca or Real.
Mon 28/05/01 at 02:59
Regular
"Bored, Bored, Bored"
Doh, posted twice by mistake.
Mon 28/05/01 at 02:58
Regular
"Bored, Bored, Bored"
Campbell also had requested a clause in any conract with Spurs stating that he would be free to leave if Champions League football wasn’t obtained. Bit harsh if UEFA follow though with the Only 1st place qualifies thing. I think he'll go to Liverpool or Arsenal, apparently he want's to stay in jolly England. Don't know how much stock you can put in that though, along with anthing else you read in the press.
Mon 28/05/01 at 02:58
Regular
"Bored, Bored, Bored"
Campbell also had requested a clause in any conract with Spurs stating that he would be free to leave if Champions League football wasn’t obtained. Bit harsh if UEFA follow though with the Only 1st place qualifies thing. I think he'll go to Liverpool or Arsenal, apparently he want's to stay in jolly England. Don't know how much stock you can put in that though, along with anthing else you read in the press.
Mon 28/05/01 at 02:34
You obviously supported Argentina that night - the same as myself. One of the best games during that world cup and still fresh in the memory , What a free-kick and the keeper(Carlos Roa) was outstanding. Anyway getting back to Sol Campbell he`s in it for the money.
Mon 28/05/01 at 00:20
Regular
I just got one memory of Sol Cambell in my mind. At first it was very sick and made me upset. But then i realised that stupid geordie had elbowed the keeper and my joy was restored.

World cup 98.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.