GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where will Sol go ?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/05/01 at 18:00
Regular
It seems increasingly likely that Sol Campbell will leave Spurs. Where will he go ?

Liverpool ?
Arsenal ?
Chelsea ?
Barcelona ?

Campbells agent has said the player would (ideally) like to stay in London. This would suggest Arsenal are the most likely club to get his signature. Any views out there ?
Sun 03/06/01 at 22:09
i read today that sol was having talks with inter as sol was over there playing golf with ronaldo and ronaldo and sol have become good friends ronaldo is staying at inter and will be back in action this coming season ...and he is wanting sol to join his team..if he does join we will have to wait and see !!
Sat 02/06/01 at 16:54
Regular
Nah, i remember now. It was Lee dixon! Anyway Sensible world of soccer has to rate right up there with ISS for its gameplay and enjoyability.
Fri 01/06/01 at 21:04
I used to love Sensible Soccer it's years since I,ve played them. I might have to get my old Amiga out and have a go when I get home!!

I think you may be thinking of Steve Bould!!
Thu 31/05/01 at 21:36
Regular
The Pudding wrote:
> BigSally wrote:
> Arsenal don't really need him!!

What
> rubbish this is, when they've got a defence that's been around since
> the Stone age

yeah, i know what u mean. i was playing on my old sensible soccer games from back in 1991 or somthin and the backline consisted of Adams,keon and that other twa.....whats his name...i dunno i forgot.
Thu 31/05/01 at 08:43
Regular
"Bring back Mullets"
It seems increasingly likely that Sol Campbell will leave Spurs. Where will he go ?

To hell maybe, just a thought. It seems that Sol Campbell is only interested in money and fair enough he probably has been wasting his time at my beloved Spurs but £100,000 a week plus, do you really think anyone will pay that???
Wed 30/05/01 at 18:09
BigSally wrote:
> Arsenal don't really need him!!

What rubbish this is, when they've got a defence that's been around since the Stone age
Wed 30/05/01 at 13:42
Regular
"Bored, Bored, Bored"
Latest word from his agent suggests that Sol is opening talks with Liverpool, though a weekly wage has yet to be discussed. Liverpool have echoed Arsenals sentiments that £130,000 is too much, but it is possible that the money grabbing Sol will settle for a large signing on bonus and a reduced wage.
Wed 30/05/01 at 01:09
Regular
Sol Cambell aint tat good of a player, and dont deserve to be in the £100,000 a week bracket. we are talking about guys like Batistuta,Ronaldo,Vieri,Rivaldo. Sol cambell just dont fit in.

i heard somthin today about him joining Inter. Dont think that would be a good idea. Remember Paul Ince.
Tue 29/05/01 at 23:50
Regular
"Whatever!"
Any player that moves abroad is wasted!!
Tue 29/05/01 at 23:40
Arsenal don't really need him!! But he is an exceptional player, but no one is worth £130,000 a week?! At Inter Milan he'd be wasted, hi everyone - I am back again for more banter!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.