GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My teacher - a pervert?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/04/05 at 18:40
Regular
": ("
Okay, today at school my teacher went out of the classroom and leaving his mobile phone on his desk so this girl nicks it and starts to mess about and prank call people, but then when she checked his pictures there was a picture of him naked holding on to his penis...smiling.

The girl actually took the phone and it was reported lost etc etc and apparently later on in the day the girl looked at some more pictures and found 5 pictures of girls from our year group and (this is the bit I don't beleive) a girl (from our school) playing with her bits.

Now, it only happened today so not al.ot of people have seen it so I don't think he or any other teachers know about it but on Monday when everyone sends the picture of our teacher naked to their mates (like you do...) i'm sure some teacher will find out and he will get sacked.

But do you think he can get done by the police seeing as he has 5 pictures of 14/15 year old girls, a picture of himself naked and a picture of a 14/15 year old girl playing with her bits?
Fri 01/04/05 at 19:02
Regular
"cachoo"
If I were that teacher, I wouldn't be leaving my phone lying around in a classroom whenever leaving the room, letalone take photos of nude girls.
If he has been taking indecent photos, then I hope he's absolutely pooping himself right now.
I bet it's an April Fool's joke. Or exaggerated. It might've been a gorilla or something.

Yeah.. and that girl shouldn't have taken his phone anyway. Silly mooooooooo.
Fri 01/04/05 at 19:01
Regular
"bot"
Stridman wrote:
> Erm...you obviously didn't hear the bit where I said he has a picture
> of him NAKED and

nothing wrong with that - it's his phone.

> a picture of a girl NAKED on his phone.

you've said you haven't actually seen this.

You've seen the picture of other girls - a girl stole his phone. She couldn't have...stolen his phone, took some pictures to make the naked one look more suspicious and made up some rumours...COULD SHE?!?! That would NEVER happen!
Fri 01/04/05 at 19:01
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Matt speaks from experience. He sent me his pics.
Fri 01/04/05 at 19:00
Regular
"tokyo police club"
People takepicturesof themselves naked. Face it.

She shouldn't have touched his phone in the first place.
Fri 01/04/05 at 18:59
Regular
Does your teacher look like this:
[URL] http://img201.exs.cx/img201/361/untitled4uj.jpg [/URL]
Fri 01/04/05 at 18:59
Regular
Munn, I was agreeing wit you and I understood exactly what you meant, I just added that last bit as a joke. Funny or not, it was a joke, so chill.
Fri 01/04/05 at 18:58
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Strid sounds jealous.
Fri 01/04/05 at 18:57
Regular
mattributé wrote:
> What, because he has a picture of a 14/15 year old on his phone? You
> said yourself, you'll be sending the pic of him to your mates - maybe
> this has hapened to him?
>
> You people presume too much.

Erm...you obviously didn't hear the bit where I said he has a picture of him NAKED and a picture of a girl NAKED on his phone. And when did I say i'll be sending it to my mates, I said people in my school will send it to other people.

But that girl bit could be a rumor...
Fri 01/04/05 at 18:56
Regular
Stridman wrote:
> munn wrote:
> Anyway, this proves why no person in their right mind should EVER
> become a teacher.
>
> Exactly. We should all get taught by our parents, not strangers.

That's not what I meant, you fool.
What I mean is no person should ever subject themselves to teenagers like that, becasue, as Snuggly said, they're all little bastarts.
Fri 01/04/05 at 18:56
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Stridman wrote:
> I have seen the naked picture of the teacher and the picture of the
> girls but not the picture of the naked girl.

Speaks volumes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.