GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I pulled my toenail off"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/04/05 at 12:40
Regular
I didn't mean to. My little toenail was broken, so I was picking at it, when I decided to just pull it off to stop annoying me, and I pulled my whole toenail off.

I think I have leprosy.
Sat 02/04/05 at 10:28
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Stryke wrote:
> That takes skill, to manage to force the scissors that far down into
> the nail. You must have the power of many.

I don't use scissors but these little electrical wire cutters. They're just easier to use and make a neater job of it. I have really strong nails due to having never bitten them, so I need the heavy duty things.

I really wish my nails just didn't grow. It's a pain in the ass to have to keep cutting them.
Sat 02/04/05 at 09:54
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I stumped my toe on New Years Eve and it ripped off one side of the nail, wasn't much blood though, that hurt for a while. Not quite as much as pulling of the whole thing I'd have thought...
Sat 02/04/05 at 09:52
Regular
That takes skill, to manage to force the scissors that far down into the nail. You must have the power of many.

I used to bite my nails when I was a kid. Then my mum got me this anti-nail stuff that came in a bottle that looked exactly like nail varnish, but clear. I felt gay for a bit, but it worked.
Sat 02/04/05 at 09:43
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Once when cutting my nails I cut too far down. It bled a little and stung for a bit. That wasn't a good few hours.
Sat 02/04/05 at 09:17
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Lawrence wrote:
> A day after that, my mum was changing the dressing and decided to
> squeeze my finger at which point a load of green pus came oozing out
> the finger nail.

Lovely.
Sat 02/04/05 at 09:16
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
I shut my fingernail in a gate at my friends once. It started off swelling a bit, then still hurt 2 days later to my mum finally took me to the doctors who bandaged it and then gave my mum her own bandaging kat with some paste thing so she can change the dressing at home.

A day after that, my mum was changing the dressing and decided to squeeze my finger at which point a load of green pus came oozing out the finger nail.

Then one time I was playing with the bandage at school and then the finger nail started to come off starting at the top. After about a week I finally pulled it off.

Lucky for me it's grown back since :o)
Fri 01/04/05 at 18:40
Regular
"For One Night Only"
OUCH! Glad I didn't witness that, myself, not good around other people's blood.
Fri 01/04/05 at 18:37
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I remember while playing football one of my mates kicked a lump of mud when going for the ball. Oh how I laughed as he cried. He then took his shoe off to reveal one very blood soaked sock. Turns out his nail had gone back into his foot a little. I had to carry him to the first aid room. I then laughed a little more when he was out of ear-shot
Fri 01/04/05 at 18:09
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I think i'll pass...
Fri 01/04/05 at 17:40
Regular
Just in case you're wrong, cookie man, pull your nail off and we'll test yours vs Grix's. Very scientific, I'll even use mine as a control.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.