GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I hope they're not suggesting he's coming to Spurs...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/03/05 at 20:21
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
1) It won't happen
2) He should just ruin his career in Madrid, instead of at Spurs, then we'd get blamer for ruining Golden Balls.

[URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=266388&CPID=8&CLID=&lid=2&title=Levy+reveals+Becks+admiration&channel=Football_Home[/URL]

Stay in Madrid Becks, or go to Chelsea.

Aha, they're actually writing about a 'shock move' here.

[URL]http://footballmsn.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=266498&CPID=8&CLID=&lid=2&title=Jol+plays+down+Becks+talk&channel=Football_Home[/URL]

Skysports ::

'The England skipper has recently cast doubts over his future in Spain after complaining of media intrusion and when coupled with Spurs chairman Daniel Levy's refusal to rule out the move, it would appear that a possible deal could be struck.'
Fri 01/04/05 at 01:29
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Yeh, apparently he won't play for Mali again.

If only it'd been 18 months earlier, he'd never have left us when he was on such amazing form :(
Fri 01/04/05 at 01:41
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I think form at Tottenham is an illusion. No matter who they have, they always seem to be mediocre. They shouldn't be. Get Rosicky, shoot all the crap ones like Atouba (cut the salary losses) and get into Europe for once.
Fri 01/04/05 at 01:42
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
No, when Kanoute first joined, he was awesome. Got like 7 in 7 or something and scored that peach against Everton.

Atouba is poor, stick Ziegler in instead of him. And replace Pamarot.
Fri 01/04/05 at 01:51
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Okay, so it's agreed. Next season we'll have Defoe, Kanoute and Mido in a front three, being fed by Rosicky. Robinson in goal, and to be honest there's no need for any more players on the pitch.

Keane can stay on the bench, he's a tap-in meister and always does that bloody annoying celebration that kind of makes you wish he hadn't scored in the first place.
Fri 01/04/05 at 02:05
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Don't you like his celebration? :s

I just read a rumour that Barca are interested in Robbo. We can't afford to lose him now, he's an essential part. I've always been taught that you need one star in every area of the field.

Robbo
King
Carrick (Rosicky if he comes)
Defoe

That's a pretty solid structure, and some excellent players off of them.
Fri 01/04/05 at 02:09
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
[URL]http://www.sportnetwork.net/main/s342/st69806.htm?fromrss=1[/URL]

Robbo to Barca? ^^^^

[URL]http://www.fansfc.com/frontpage/frontpagenews.asp?newsid=138064[/URL]

Sven talking about Becks to Spurs ^^^^
Fri 01/04/05 at 02:22
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I've read that they're looking for another young keeper to challenge Victor Valdes for his place, although they've already got Rustu, who I think is a great keeper (although I notice he's had his hair cut - shame) and he never plays. I think Rijkaard is trying to bring out the best in players by making their places a little uncertain. Apparently they're looking at Gabriel Milito, the Zaragoza defender. Couldn't be much worse than Oleguer.

Hopefully Robinson won't go. Can't really see Beckham leaving for Tottenham either though, seems to be a bit of a step down. If Beckham agrees to move and/or Real decide to sell him, I think a bigger club will out bid Tottenham. He may even play for Man United again once Ferguson leaves. I'd rather have Rosicky to be honest.
Fri 01/04/05 at 02:26
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Definately, Rosicky is a much more exciting player than Beckham and seems to be consistently good, as opposed to Beckham's 'flashes' of genius (which in themselves are pretty rare).

We definately need a new centre back and right back. As good as Gardner may be, he's not good enough for the Premiership, and Naybet won't be here next season I don't think (retired). As for Pamarot, he's consistently shocking and gives away too many fouls in vital places, such as the penalty area.
Fri 01/04/05 at 02:26
Regular
Saw some highlights of rustu playing for turkey against albania and he looked proper dodgy. Coming out and missing the ball quite a few times from crosses.
Fri 01/04/05 at 02:30
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Don't get me wrong, I like Beckham, and think he's probably the best crosser in the game at the moment and one of the best free kick takers. Pity he has to share them with Carlos and co at Real.

I just think Rosicky would be better for Spurs - club looking to sell, smaller fee, more of his career ahead of him. Better investment I think. And buying Beckham makes me think "oh here we go again". The two aren't really comparable, they perform completely different roles, I'd just prefer Rosicky if it was a simple one or the other choice.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.