GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I hope they're not suggesting he's coming to Spurs...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/03/05 at 20:21
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
1) It won't happen
2) He should just ruin his career in Madrid, instead of at Spurs, then we'd get blamer for ruining Golden Balls.

[URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=266388&CPID=8&CLID=&lid=2&title=Levy+reveals+Becks+admiration&channel=Football_Home[/URL]

Stay in Madrid Becks, or go to Chelsea.

Aha, they're actually writing about a 'shock move' here.

[URL]http://footballmsn.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=266498&CPID=8&CLID=&lid=2&title=Jol+plays+down+Becks+talk&channel=Football_Home[/URL]

Skysports ::

'The England skipper has recently cast doubts over his future in Spain after complaining of media intrusion and when coupled with Spurs chairman Daniel Levy's refusal to rule out the move, it would appear that a possible deal could be struck.'
Thu 31/03/05 at 20:21
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
1) It won't happen
2) He should just ruin his career in Madrid, instead of at Spurs, then we'd get blamer for ruining Golden Balls.

[URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=266388&CPID=8&CLID=&lid=2&title=Levy+reveals+Becks+admiration&channel=Football_Home[/URL]

Stay in Madrid Becks, or go to Chelsea.

Aha, they're actually writing about a 'shock move' here.

[URL]http://footballmsn.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=266498&CPID=8&CLID=&lid=2&title=Jol+plays+down+Becks+talk&channel=Football_Home[/URL]

Skysports ::

'The England skipper has recently cast doubts over his future in Spain after complaining of media intrusion and when coupled with Spurs chairman Daniel Levy's refusal to rule out the move, it would appear that a possible deal could be struck.'
Thu 31/03/05 at 20:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Lil Bro wrote:
> Skysports ::
>
> 'The England skipper has recently cast doubts over his future in
> Spain after complaining of media intrusion and when coupled with
> Spurs chairman Daniel Levy's refusal to rule out the move, it would
> appear that a possible deal could be struck.'

because the English media will just leave him alone won't they? Idiot Becks, he'll probably have even more media intrusion if he moves back to England.

Move to a team in America David, no one will give a toss about you there. :-D
Thu 31/03/05 at 20:45
Regular
"kill my enemys"
He'll probably end up going to Chelsea and not get in the starting line up often.
Thu 31/03/05 at 21:44
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Jose has sense, hove.
Thu 31/03/05 at 23:48
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Fact is, though that even on his many off days, Beckham is still superior to most of the Spurs midfield - in fact, I'd go as far to say all of your players in the middle of the park.

Azerbaijan proved this
Fri 01/04/05 at 01:00
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I heard about a possible move to Tottenham for Rosicky, the Czech midfielder. Excellent choice I'd say, and with Dortmund facing bankruptcy they'll need to sell.
Fri 01/04/05 at 01:13
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Ziegler - Rosicky - Beckham
---------Carrick-----------
Fri 01/04/05 at 01:18
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
That would be an amazing strike force - Robbie Keane, Defoe, Mido, Kanouté (although last I heard he was missing, so hopefully not dead), and Rosicky to feed them. I say play them all, with King and Naybet at the back, and then some other blokes - doesn't really matter who - in the obvious 2-3-1-4 formation. Defence is over rated anyway.
Fri 01/04/05 at 01:19
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Kanoute is home and safe.

Apparently a pitch invasion after the game? :s

I didn't hear what happened, only that he was home and safe.

:( My poor Kanoute
Fri 01/04/05 at 01:22
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I saw on Sky Sports News that the Mali fans had said they would kill him and invaded the pitch. I don't know quite how everyone heard what the fans said, unless they are particularly vocally harmonised or gave pre-riot interviews.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.