GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I hope they're not suggesting he's coming to Spurs...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/03/05 at 20:21
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
1) It won't happen
2) He should just ruin his career in Madrid, instead of at Spurs, then we'd get blamer for ruining Golden Balls.

[URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=266388&CPID=8&CLID=&lid=2&title=Levy+reveals+Becks+admiration&channel=Football_Home[/URL]

Stay in Madrid Becks, or go to Chelsea.

Aha, they're actually writing about a 'shock move' here.

[URL]http://footballmsn.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=266498&CPID=8&CLID=&lid=2&title=Jol+plays+down+Becks+talk&channel=Football_Home[/URL]

Skysports ::

'The England skipper has recently cast doubts over his future in Spain after complaining of media intrusion and when coupled with Spurs chairman Daniel Levy's refusal to rule out the move, it would appear that a possible deal could be struck.'
Tue 05/04/05 at 23:35
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Oh yeah!
Tue 05/04/05 at 20:49
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
[URL]http://footballmsn.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=268183&cpid=8&CLID=&lid=3&title=Spurs+stars+back+Becks&channel=Premiership[/URL]

Haha, another hint!
Tue 05/04/05 at 14:27
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Go spurs! We welcome you Beckham.
Tue 05/04/05 at 14:25
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Oh, and I only post around that sort of time because it's just when I happen to get a chance on the home computer. At university I post all the time, because I have nothing better to do (ie, Pro Evo).
Tue 05/04/05 at 14:24
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Not really on the sly, and I don't really watch the matches. I pioneered the term "armchair supporter". I tend to have a team for every country. I supported Man United for a few days in Primary School, after seeing them win a penalty shootout and thinking "they're awesome", but then I realised everyone else supported them and I didn't want to be part of the crowd. I must have figured that no one liked Tottenham in the slightest. But at that time I was swayed by whether a team had a nice name/nice badge/nice kit/player I liked. They had Klinnsman around then as well I think, so maybe that was it. Ho hum.

I follow Real Madrid more though, and even supported them before Beckham and Owen, which probably makes me less cool if anything. I think it was Suker who got me onto Real.
Fri 01/04/05 at 23:50
Regular
Are you a Spurs supporter on the sly? If so, where do you watch their matches? And more importantly, how come you only post around this sort of time?
Fri 01/04/05 at 22:42
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Yeah - Defoe and Mido? Robinson?
Fri 01/04/05 at 15:33
Regular
Reyes = Beckham + a LOT of money.

He'd never go to Spurs, let's face it. But then, I thought Rosicky would have higher standards really. I mean, he'd be the best player there by miles.

Apart from the King of Mali. Am I alone in thinking that Kanoute is the best Spurs player by far?
Fri 01/04/05 at 14:16
Regular
Isn't there also the possibility he'll go to Arsenal?

They could swap him for Reyes.
Fri 01/04/05 at 09:51
Regular
I think anyone in the world would prefer Rosicky. To most players.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.