GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Karl from Neighbours on tour"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/03/05 at 20:03
Regular
http://www.alanfletcher.net/index2.html

Go to "The Musican" and then UK Tour 2005

Justs out he doesn't just strum that guitar for Izzy alone. One of the places he's going is in Leeds, which is just a quarter of an hour from my uni on the train. I'm there.
Wed 06/04/05 at 14:32
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Rumour has it that neighbours is being cancelled because not enough people watch it.
Wed 06/04/05 at 14:07
Regular
"the burning sky"
Just been told he's coming to my city. Don't expect I'll be going tho' :P.
Fri 01/04/05 at 12:53
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Maybe Stefan Dennis will make a musical comeback?

Here's hoping.
Fri 01/04/05 at 11:41
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
This.Celluloid.Dream wrote:
> CDouch wrote:
> I'm still waiting for the Lou Carpenter tour.
>
> Hmm. Maybe he'll one day do a double act with Harold Bishop

They could be the new Cannon and Ball.
Thu 31/03/05 at 23:57
"period drama"
Carp and Bish
Thu 31/03/05 at 23:41
"Dark FX"
CDouch wrote:
> I'm still waiting for the Lou Carpenter tour.

Hmm. Maybe he'll one day do a double act with Harold Bishop
Thu 31/03/05 at 23:39
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
Stryke wrote:
> I'm going because he's that guy from Neighbours. And it's near.

He is that guy from Neighbours but that doesn't mean it'll be good unlike Neighbours at the moment.

Shazza is an annoying little biatch who is p1$$1ng me off big time.There is no reason for her to be there unless she reveals she is a man(which looking at her she probably is).Yeah it is meant to be so that Serena is jealou of Stingray but do it some other way without an annoying and another $h1t£ actor(Luca anyone .He managed to pass off his relationship with his mother Liliana as sexual).The Sky and Boyd murder/purjury storyline is good as well as Steph's trial.

Ahh..Neighbours..where would I be without you ..probably at the gym but never mind.
Thu 31/03/05 at 23:05
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I'm still waiting for the Lou Carpenter tour.
Thu 31/03/05 at 22:08
Regular
I'm going because he's that guy from Neighbours. And it's near.
Thu 31/03/05 at 22:04
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
Sounds intersesting.Karl is whipped by Izzy in Neighbours though which is the greatest programme on tele.The problem is that he doesn't seem to be amazing and the gimmick of "Wow.He's that guy from Neighbours" isn't big enough to make most people go.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.