GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Karl from Neighbours on tour"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/03/05 at 20:03
Regular
http://www.alanfletcher.net/index2.html

Go to "The Musican" and then UK Tour 2005

Justs out he doesn't just strum that guitar for Izzy alone. One of the places he's going is in Leeds, which is just a quarter of an hour from my uni on the train. I'm there.
Fri 08/04/05 at 14:24
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I've just looked at the site for the first time and it just brings a smile to my face. Oh how I wish he would travel to my end of the country.
Fri 08/04/05 at 11:46
Regular
"the burning sky"
After a couple of rounds of Poker and Beer with the lads last night, we somehow decided that If I were to go to the one where I live, then the rest of them would join me. Just for laughs like :D. I wonder how much it'll cost, and if theres an age restriction at the club where the gig's taking place. Cus not all of us are 18 yet.
Wed 06/04/05 at 18:45
Regular
If the Bish put his name to something, I'd buy it.
Wed 06/04/05 at 18:29
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Anyone remember the Neighbours crisps?

Something rooted at the babck of my mind is saying to me

'Harold Bishops Spicy Spuds'
Wed 06/04/05 at 18:07
Regular
Won't work, I'm eating my Sunday dinner then.
Wed 06/04/05 at 18:03
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
I want to start a petition to get a Neighbours omnibus on air. Not sure what the best time would be, maybe Sunday dinner time.
Wed 06/04/05 at 17:18
Regular
That'd be good. I'd make Karl into some sort of loverman, bedding all the young and eligible women in Ramsay Street after Cyborg-Drew returns from the dead and shoots Izzy in the ovaries.

Then Toadie would get even fatter, until he turned into a gigantic ball that Connor uses to throw at the armies of zombie Jim who's quit the O.C.

And Brian Blessed would be in it. As Natalie Imbruglia's new man.
Wed 06/04/05 at 16:57
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Listen, mates, that's just what I heard. I hope to god it doesn't happen, because there would be a massive revolt. Massive. We'd have to kidnap the actors and force them to act out our very own scripted episodes.
Wed 06/04/05 at 16:04
Regular
If the BBC cancels Neighbours, the student population of Britain would march on the headquarters, I'm telling you. There would be scenes of biblical proportions. We don't care about politics and that sort of stuff anymore. Just give us Neighbours.
Wed 06/04/05 at 15:56
Regular
it has hugely daily viewing figure 120 mill world wide apparently!

what else could they find at 5.30 that more people would watch? nothing

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.