GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Convince me to get a PS2 over a Dreamcast as a present"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/05/01 at 14:38
Regular
I have been persuaded almost to get a DC for my brother, but I am willing to find out about the PS2 - convince me it's worth getting more so than the Dreamcast! For one, I am not too pleased about no football games on Dreamcast!
Fri 25/05/01 at 14:43
DC is at the end of its short life!
PS2 is at the beginning of its (hopefully) long and fruitful life.
Footie you say? Well I'm not too up on those games but both FIFA and ISS I have played and enjoyed.
I think there's another ISS game on the way thats supposed to be kick a$$, but don't quote me on it.

MGS2
MGS2
MGS2

I'm not denying that the DC 'is' a great console, but before long it'll be a case of it 'was' a great console.

Admittedly PS2 had a comparatively bad start in the gaming world but, as Yaz would say, the only way is up.

MGS2

:)
Fri 25/05/01 at 14:42
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
BigSally wrote:
> I have been persuaded almost to get a DC for my brother, but I am willing to find out about the PS2 - convince me it's worth getting more so than the Dreamcast! For one, I am not too pleased about no football games on Dreamcast!

Err...correct me if I'm wrong anybody, but I think that you've just answered your own question.

No footie game on DC therefore PS2 obvious choice!
Fri 25/05/01 at 14:38
I have been persuaded almost to get a DC for my brother, but I am willing to find out about the PS2 - convince me it's worth getting more so than the Dreamcast! For one, I am not too pleased about no football games on Dreamcast!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.