GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Computer chip in your head."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/03/05 at 06:54
Regular
"Captain to you."
Ok well not your head, but a man in america has become the first person to be fitted with a brain implant that allows him to control everyday objects by thought alone.

[URL]http://www.guardian.co.uk/life/science/story/0,12996,1448908,00.html[/URL]

Imagine the uses, you would never have to bother doing anything again, he has sockets in his head so that he can be plugged in to the computer.

He at the moment can control a robot arm which gives hope to people that have lost limbs.

This is a major step for bring implants can't wait to read how the rest of the tests go to see how he does with harder tasks.
Thu 31/03/05 at 12:47
"period drama"
Ahhh ... you do miss FF sometimes.
Poor lad.
Thu 31/03/05 at 12:00
Regular
I wonder how beer affects this chip?
Thu 31/03/05 at 09:43
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Pandaemonium wrote:
> Here we got again with "The Mark Of The Beast"

Heh. Yeah, where is Forest Fan when you need someone to make that point in an entirely moronic way...?
Thu 31/03/05 at 08:43
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Here we got again with "The Mark Of The Beast"
Thu 31/03/05 at 08:04
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Very cool, nice too see some form of hope after all the stem cells research panic!

"We hope that oneday he will be able to simply "think" womens clothes off thier bodies, without the use of his limb". Didn't the Fonz have that power?
Thu 31/03/05 at 06:54
Regular
"Captain to you."
Ok well not your head, but a man in america has become the first person to be fitted with a brain implant that allows him to control everyday objects by thought alone.

[URL]http://www.guardian.co.uk/life/science/story/0,12996,1448908,00.html[/URL]

Imagine the uses, you would never have to bother doing anything again, he has sockets in his head so that he can be plugged in to the computer.

He at the moment can control a robot arm which gives hope to people that have lost limbs.

This is a major step for bring implants can't wait to read how the rest of the tests go to see how he does with harder tasks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.